Kristin Rouched Navy Hobo 14787 gone from Coach site!

Coachionista

Severe Coach Addict
O.G.
Aug 24, 2009
Hi Everyone!

If you were able to lay your hands on the Navy Kristin Rouched Hobo, it looks like it is completely gone from the Coach website now. I ordered one during PCE and am crossing my fingers it makes it's way to me! You all are such enablers! I wouldn't have even have known it existed if I didn't pay attention to this Forum!! :yahoo:

The chalk/gold is still showing on the site (LOVE that one too); but, it is showing as "not in stock."

Just wanted to give you all an FYI!

no I won't, I just couldn't believe how much money I have spent on coach but the bags are so beautifull and I don't want to kick myself later for this and see this bag on eBay for double the price.

When I ordered mine on Sunday, 3/7, the SA told me that there were 6 in the system. Mine went through and I was so hoping it meant I got the bag. Well, it came today and I must say I love it!!! Smoore, I think your pictures were what sent me over the edge!!! Love your taste in bags and you model them beautifully!!! Too bad I missed out on the gramercy accordian wallet in plum and had to settle for black...

Nandini

I'm surprised they didn't pull the Chalk from the site, too....considering they are both sold out.

I wish Coach would include how many of each bag were put into production. No secrets. If there are only 300 of a certain bag, you can bet I would buy that before a bag with 2,000 in production. It would just be nice to know.

When I ordered mine on Sunday, 3/7, the SA told me that there were 6 in the system. Mine went through and I was so hoping it meant I got the bag. Well, it came today and I must say I love it!!! Smoore, I think your pictures were what sent me over the edge!!! Love your taste in bags and you model them beautifully!!! Too bad I missed out on the gramercy accordian wallet in plum and had to settle for black...

Nandini

Thank you! I glad you got your bag! We all feed eachother's addictions here. LOL!

I am so glad I got my hands on one of these!! I bought mine before the PCE came out, and I am glad that I did. The store that I shop at only got two in stock, which my SA told me was more than a lot of the stores in nearby areas recieved. She told me that a lot of the Coach stores wouldn't be getting them in at all!! Anyway, congrats to all those who got their hands on one too!!

I am so glad I got my hands on one of these!! I bought mine before the PCE came out, and I am glad that I did. The store that I shop at only got two in stock, which my SA told me was more than a lot of the stores in nearby areas recieved. She told me that a lot of the Coach stores wouldn't be getting them in at all!! Anyway, congrats to all those who got their hands on one too!!

My store did not get any in. I believe mine was shipped from another store and not from JAX, at least that is what the shipping label said. But when I was in the store, a lot of the bags seemed to be "the last one" or inventory running low.

I also got the gramercy wallet in black (the accordian style) and at that time it showed out of stock on the website and the store had only the floor model so I got that. The SA said that I could not even order a new one. Today, I see it is replenished on the website. So who knows if the same is true of the bag as well?

Nandini

They have the Chalk one at Belk in Charlotte, NC SouthPark Mall and am told the flagship boutique in Atlanta has it. The chalk is TDF!!! Love the Gold (not brass) hardware, looks so classy and elegant and the pearlized leather is different and more expensive than the leather on the Kristin satchels. The dark peach lining <sigh> If I did not have such fear of the white bag, I would have bought here in a second!!

Just FYI, The Bone Madison Carryall was showing out of stock on coach.com, now it shows as in stock, but they still don't have any. They are ordering some which they expect in by May, so wonder if that will be the case with the Chalk Rouched Hobo since the picture is still on the site.

I wonder if the chalk hasn't been removed because JAX is out but there are still a couple floating around at the other stores? The Dillards website is still showing the chalk available and I believe my local store still has one in stock.