should i get this new 2010 bowler or pass and wait for fall? PICS

Jun 24, 2006
hi dolls! i'm hunting for a black with silver everyday bag- preferably oversized. the measurments on this are 8 by 15 by 6 inches. is that the size of a GST? this dosn't have bottom feet :sad: and the cc's aren't embroidered on. so i'm not sure if i should get this or wait for fall 2010! what do you think?
attachment.php

I would wait for Fall or for more Spring/Summer bags to come out if you are looking for a roomy tote. I tried this one and it was too small for me for every day. I actually ordered a bag from the same collection, Timeless CC, that is called the trapezoid accordion tote. It is larger than this bag and is a true tote, but is similar in style. It has quilted sides and a non-quilted front with metal CCs on the front and chain straps. I have only seen pics, so I am hoping I like IRL, but it was a good size and seems to have the features I am looking for. I ordered ivory, but it comes in black as well.

You might also want to consider some of the bags from the Caviar 31 line. I bought a N/S tote in black which is a great size and really lightweight. There is a pic below of the bag in red. There is also a drawstring tote from the Caviar 31 line for Spring that is quite roomy and light.

Good luck!

Jennifer

Attachments

• Caviar 31 Model.jpg
    Caviar 31 Model.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 68
thanks Jennifer! i'm going to wait!! :biggrin:
I would wait for Fall or for more Spring/Summer bags to come out if you are looking for a roomy tote. I tried this one and it was too small for me for every day. I actually ordered a bag from the same collection, Timeless CC, that is called the trapezoid accordion tote. It is larger than this bag and is a true tote, but is similar in style. It has quilted sides and a non-quilted front with metal CCs on the front and chain straps. I have only seen pics, so I am hoping I like IRL, but it was a good size and seems to have the features I am looking for. I ordered ivory, but it comes in black as well.

You might also want to consider some of the bags from the Caviar 31 line. I bought a N/S tote in black which is a great size and really lightweight. There is a pic below of the bag in red. There is also a drawstring tote from the Caviar 31 line for Spring that is quite roomy and light.

Good luck!

Jennifer

I bought this bowler and IMHO it works very well as a day bag. My only wish is that it had an outside pocket for work ID. Other than that, it fits all of my stuff (makeup bag, large long wallet, 2 pairs of glasses and their cases, phone, and hardcover datebook); is at a good price point ($1950); and can be worn as a clutch (the straps can be removed).

I have the Caviar 31 drawstring tote (north south) as well, and love it just as much, but it's more of a casual bag than a work bag, and I have to dig deep to retrieve stuff.

HTH.

I saw the bowler IRL yesterday at the Boutique and IMHO... (even at that price point) I was NOT impressed with the construction of this bag at all. I could go on... but I will leave it at this... WAIT for Fall.

Last edited: