Got brave and checked my collection for fakes

Hopefully I am posting this is the right place!

I've only just joined this forum, but am finding it very helpful (and fun!). I have long been an admirer of Coach bags but just started buying last year, on ebay. I really wish I'd found this forum back then! I've been reading the authenticity threads with a great deal of interest and try to check the knowledge that I've gleaned by looking at others' requests for authentication and seeing what I think, what I can discern, etc. But as I've read, I've had kind of this sinking feeling about some of the bags I bought off the bay.

I finally got brave and pulled out my collection last night...was looking to switch handbags for today anyhow. I swear, it was like opening Pandora's box! :lol: Luckily, I only had 2 bags that I was truly worried about, although I have realized from being here that I could easily be duped. It honestly never occured to me that someone with hundreds of 100% positive feedback scores could be selling fakes!

Anyhow, one of the bags that I was suspicious of I think is real, but old. The other, though...:nuts: I remember when I received it and I was genuinely confused because I couldn't imagine that I would have knowingly bought something so ugly. I did think that maybe I had just been in my "Coachiemoon", where I was so dazzled with the experience that I was making foolish bids, and I tried carrying it once but didn't like the shape of it, either.

Now I'm wondering where I carried it and who saw me 'cause, land sakes, that thing is fugly. It's too late to take any action to get $$ back and I know I didn't spend much on it anyhow, but is there any way to retro my feedback, etc?

title is too cute

but yeah, unfortunately if they are there's no way to rewrite written feedback or change it from pos to neg..I had this one girl come in with a really bad fake she got and really thought it was real wanting to send it off to repair........:./:::

I will try to post a picture later, but you all will probably ban me for the forums for even having such a ridiculous item in my house. Seriously, my little niece is looking for dress-up clothes and I don't even want to give that to her to play with!! It might scar her for life. :wacko:

^Instead of that, I'd suggest posting it in the Authenticate this thread in the Shopping sub-forum section, unless you find out it's a fake then you can add it to the Worst Fakes thread in THIS sub-forum.

We'd love to see all of your goodies that are authentic of course :smile:

^Instead of that, I'd suggest posting it in the Authenticate this thread in the Shopping sub-forum section, unless you find out it's a fake then you can add it to the Worst Fakes thread in THIS sub-forum.

We'd love to see all of your goodies that are authentic of course :smile:

You're giving the new girl way too much credit here. That bad boy is going straight to the "Worst Fakes" thread! That is---at the risk of sounding like some of the ebay sellers I've been questioning---if I can get my camera to work!

ETA: It makes sense to have feedback not subject to change, of course. Too much opportunity for vindictiveness.

You're giving the new girl way too much credit here. That bad boy is going straight to the "Worst Fakes" thread! That is---at the risk of sounding like some of the ebay sellers I've been questioning---if I can get my camera to work!

ETA: It makes sense to have feedback not subject to change, of course. Too much opportunity for vindictiveness.
I give you credit till I know the fakes or authentic stuff you carrying :smile: :smile:

Can't wait to see your collection!