where can I get Giant Handle clutch in color sang?

mavsun

Dec 7, 2007
I called Bal stores and Bal online, none of them carry the color sang. I also called Saks, no luck either. Could anyone please tell me where i can find this color? Thank you!

attachment.php

Attachments

• melanie-huyn-tuileries.jpg
    melanie-huyn-tuileries.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 749
There was a Ruby GSH Flat clutch on realdealcollection last night. Ruby is just as gorgeous as sang and honestly, I couldn't be able to tell them apart if they were right in front of me..

mavsun, if you do find the flat in Sang, please let me know where also. My Bal SA just informed me that none of the US stores ordered the flat clutch this season (I don't understand why).

mavsun, if you do find the flat in Sang, please let me know where also. My Bal SA just informed me that none of the US stores ordered the flat clutch this season (I don't understand why).

Bal LV store has the flat in stock, but i was told that none of the store ordered the color sang!

I went to my local Barney's today, unfortunately they did not have sang either. But i tired the flat (not in sang) on me, and it definitely did not look as good as in the picture. :sad:

i kind of like envelope clutch more after i tired it on. I will probably get an envelope in sang if i buy a bal clutch. :P