Vanessa Paradis, the new face of Coco Cocoon ?!

Miss Luana

Just go for it
Dec 28, 2007
Sorry if this already been discussed, but I just read that Vanessa Paradis is the new face of Coco Cocoon (according to imnotobsessed.com).

Just wanted to share the info and see what are your feelings on this new choice (if the info is indeed correct, that means Lily Allen is OUT :yahoo:)

IMO, she's a lot classier than Lily but if find the choice kinda odd. To me, the Coco Cocoon is aimed for the younger crowd (20s) and a younger, edgier, new comer would have been a natural choice.

Just my 2 cents !

I adore Vanessa but I don't think she fits the Cocoon line at all. It's just not her, she's classy and more high fashion, not at all the image of the Cocoon line. And I hate that line lol

i think vanessa is beautiful. she has a "normal" look that girls can aspire too. she's not totally mini nor a total bombshell. the girls looking at coco cocoon will be able to relate to her and will be able to visualize themselves in her position. just my .02

i think vanessa is beautiful. she has a "normal" look that girls can aspire too. she's not totally mini nor a total bombshell. the girls looking at coco cocoon will be able to relate to her and will be able to visualize themselves in her position. just my .02
I get what you mean but Vanessa gets my vote for most beautiful woman in the world lol so I think she is a bombshell lol

Isn't she johnny depp's wife? i think she looks really classic (and i think she's french also?) She's much better than Lily Allen IMO, but maybe not for the Cocoon line....