F&F sale dates for Bloomies, Saks, NM, Nordstroms?

Not sure if this is good during these sales, but code: MAR2010 will get you a gift card up to $450 :smile: http://******/9cAmw7 the more you spend the bigger the gift card - at Saks

I am soo waiting for the Bloomie's F&F sale so that I can purchase the bag that I've been eyeing. Nordstrom is great with price matching!!

Nordstrom's has become quite restrictive with price matching. As per several sales associates, the competitor must have the exact item in stock (same color, size, etc.) and they have called the competitor in front of me to confirm the item I was buying was in fact, in stock. Maybe you guys have been lucky with the sales associates you purchase from...or my store just sucks!

Nordstrom's has become quite restrictive with price matching. As per several sales associates, the competitor must have the exact item in stock (same color, size, etc.) and they have called the competitor in front of me to confirm the item I was buying was in fact, in stock. Maybe you guys have been lucky with the sales associates you purchase from...or my store just sucks!

I have the BEST Nordie's SA ever!!