Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

I wear two, there's a picture on this forum somewhere... and I think the smaller one is the way it is suppose to fit. It shouldn't drop down your wrist onto your hand and you shouldn't be able to squeeze out of it. As someone mentioned, it will turn on your wrist too, which will be very annoying and it will clang around more on tables and things. It's supposed to stay put on your wrist and not move around.

Anyway, I like the 16... if you want a bangle, then get a bangle bracelet... or get the 17.

Bextasy,
Thank you.

Lanasyogamama,
What I am afraid is which ever one i get, i may want the other one later, that would be terrible ;)

Vuittonslover,Winston & Jayne1,
Thank you ladies. May I ask what size is your wrist?

AStarN20Pearls & Camommyof3,
How I wish they hv 16.5cm..... Thanks ladies!

^^I don't remember and I don't remember the size of my two bracelets. They just stay on my arm and I forget about them. I've had them for years.

I just remember my SA telling me that it was supposed to fit snug and not move around. I really think it would get annoying if it kept sliding down your hand. It looks good like that though, I agree with the others about the fact it looks good.

I thought when everyone was choosing the left, they were choosing the OP's left wrist. But if you are choosing left side of posted picture - then it is OP's right wrist. So is the OP's right wrist the 16 size (our left)?

Oops, Hokaplan, thanks for clearing the confusion. You are right, I was wearing the smaller one, size 16 on the right wrist, which appear fitter on the pic; and the bigger one, size 17 on my left wrist.

How abt we choose from the smaller one ( size 16) or looser one ( size 17)?

Thanks again to all you wonderful ladies, really appreciate your kind help!!

Hi i would suggest you to get size 17, see the attached picture of my wrist on size 16.
I gave birth 10 months ago... OMG OMG so chubby

Attachments

• IMG_2960.JPG
    IMG_2960.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,508
If I were you, I will choose 17.
I got the same problem when I purchased my plain WG love bangle.
I finally got 18 (my wrist size is around 5.5-6 inches) because I don't like the snug feeling after trying the 16...
I wear mine everyday (without taking it off) and I just love the loose feeling because it doesn't bother me at all (16 was too tight)!
Good luck on your decision.

I went through the same thing......I bought the 17 after FINALLY deciding on 17 rather than 16..........wore it for a week........and I felt that it was too big, and had too much movement on my wrist. So I called the store, and said I could exchange it for a 16. That's what I wear now. Anytime I see pictures of Celebs with the bracelet........it's pretty fitted! I think b/c you wear it 24/7........you shouldn't feel it flipping around......did this make sense? JMO

AMJ,
Your wrist is smaller than mine and you r wearing 18, daily??

Tillie,
What is the measurement of your wrist? Do u hv action pic of your love bangle here?

If either size is passable, personally I prefer size 17, that is if it doesn't look like i am wearing someone's else, or looks totally the wrong size. Someone posted a link of Reese Whitherspoon's love bangle and it looks loose, not fitted but still beautiful.

So, I am just wondering if you can either do fitted or loose, or it should always be fitted.

I was thinking with my love ring, when my finger has so much wrinkles and folds in the skin that the ring can't fit anymore, i can always wear it as pendant, but what am i going to do with an expensive love bangle that i had outgrown????

How much should we factor 'potential wrist size growth' for the future?

Arrrrghhh, DH said if i had not bought it, I wouldn't have this dilemma.....

The thought of the bracelet hugging my wrist makes me want to hyperventilate......I would go with the 17. But, for me personally, I wear all of my rings a little loose too. Get whatever feels good to you since it's basically a 24/7 piece of jewelry. Good Luck. I hope to get my bracelet this year.