can a pce be used a second time

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
I know when I bought my bag she took my card we discussed some other bags and she said well think about it... but I already used my pce and gave her the card... has anyone ever gone back and been able to use pce again without the card?

Yes... My Coach SAs actually encourage me to stop by or give them a call if I decide to get something else, especially if they know that I was undecided on a particular item or two.

I know when I bought my bag she took my card we discussed some other bags and she said well think about it... but I already used my pce and gave her the card... has anyone ever gone back and been able to use pce again without the card?

I would say yes, just because most businesses are crying for shoppers. But with Coach ya never know....................!

On Friday I got a bag and a wallet with my PCE and the SA took my card. Later that day I was in a different boutique and found a wristlet I wanted and told the SA that I had used my PCE card in another store and I would like to buy the wristlet too. She said no problem we can do that for you. So I would say yeah... Go for it!! :smile:

Yep, absolutetly! My store did..I bought my Kristin Hobo and wristlet last Friday and they extended the PCE to me even without a card. Then I went back Sunday and bought the Chick fob and even did a fax order for a Poppy fob. They applied the PCE discount for both!!

When we were on Maui last december they let kme use it 3 separate times. I would imagine it might depend on the manager of the boutique. When I asked the SA went in the back and asked the mgr. Good luck!

I agree it depends on your SA, my favorite SA has let me use PCEs and e-PCEs twice before. I may ask him again this time because I already got a PCE bag but there's a wristlet I want now. And I got an email today from another boutique inviting me to a special shopping event, the email said if I had already used my PCE I could still come and use the discount at the event because they were "bending the rules" a bit.

Out of curiosity, does it matter if you were to use your pce at one shop and then if you got it back, then I wonder if you could use it at a different boutique if that would matter?

I don't think it matters, as far as I can tell the cards don't have any unique numbers on them, they certainly don't need the card to ring up the discount (my SA didn't ask for my card this time, so I got my discount and ended up giving the card away).