I've Just Seen the Leah In Real Life

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
By pure chance rather than by design, I've just seen the leah tote and messenger(I think) in mushroom in real life.
I'll do my best to descibe them but please forgive my shortcomings!

The leather is very soft and squishy and feels lovely. The leather bits are quite a bright/ light brown colour. The hardware is a rosy gold colour and the mushroom looks almost pinky coloured beside the tone of the hardware. The lucky penny is in the same metal, very bright.

The messenger looked very rounded and full when the stuffing was in it but sat better and didn't stick out so much from the body when the stuffing was taken out. Both bags were a bit smaller than I expected from the web-site photos but were both quite round and I don't think are designed to sit flat against the body.

No shoulder bag to be seen unfortunately which is the one I had my eye on.
Having seen it in real life I wasn't as mad about it as I thought I was going to be. I'd still like to see the hazelnut colour to judge that one too.

Last edited:
Indiana is on the ball cmaec. I saw them in BTs in Galway earlier. I went back for a second look and the leather is really lovely. The brown straps are almost like the gingerbread colour of the Hayden just a little lighter. Go and have a look and tell us what you think.

I'm glad you think so Indiana. I was nearly afraid to post what I thought coz I know everyone loves different bags. I'm still really keen on seeing the hazelnut shoulder as it looks like it will sit flatter on the body than the other two.
It was great to finally see (and feel!) them in real life!