Bag colours for spring

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
I'm big into tan coloured bags at the mo, does anyone know whats hot for spring and whats your colour preference...??

Anyone have preference on metal hardware too, i always go for silver..

:biggrin:

I don't know what's meant to be hot but I'm feeling pastels - light blue, pink, yellow, mint green :smile: Girly, pretty stuff!

I don't have a preference on hardware, it depends on what looks good on the individual bag.

Orange is one hot color this season, I've seen the Gucci and YSL Spring/Summer collection 2010 and there is lot of Orange, I personally don't like orange but got one bag as a gift and I kinda like carrying it a lot now.

I am loving bright colors for spring...maybe since it has been such a dreary winter. Turquoise, orange, coral, violet, and white are all calling my name! Hardware color really depends on the bag...some just look better with gold and others with silver.

Bags_shoes, what did you get? (Or anyone else)? I'm kinda craving an orange bag now.

My husband got me the Prada Boston bag Saffiano Fori, I wished I done this to him :lecture: then for not getting a classic color! I carried it the first day, then I was hooked! I LOVE IT! the bag turns heads, it's so unique! :graucho:
moz-screenshot.png
(shown on this link http://www.pursepage.com/prada-handbags/prada-saffiano-fori-boston-bag.html)