Marley Vs RM MAB sizing question

sinyard

O.G.
Apr 13, 2008
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me please. I wear the MAB (full size) and the full size Nikki. Is the Marley comparable to those to bags in size when worn? I've heard it's huge but I think the Mini Marley looks so small.

Thank you!

the marley is a rather large bag....i would say more along the lines of a nikki....i had one and it was large.....it is so smooshy though that it doesnt seem that big....if you are a big bag girl like me it is actually very nice....but the mini marleys are gorgeous!! you would probably get a little more structure out of the mini.....what color are u looking at ??

Hey zoesma! I was thinking the black was nice but I don't like how shiney it looks. Here is an older black one on Ebay that looked nice. Does the price seem a little high or is that normal?
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-TREESJE-BLA...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item414d82f9e0

I also really like the Grey too. I have Dove Grey Devote, FIG MAC and Dark Grey MAC. I am selling teh Dk Grey MAC (if I like the Dk better). I was wondering if that's too many Grey bags.

I used my NOIR MAC today while with my 7 month old and it was awesome! I love cross body bags so I am thinking the Marley would be nice.
I am 5'5" inches...I'll try and post a pic of myself if I can figure it out...

i love the black marley.....i had the marley in grey and let me just tell you that it is to die for!! so if you go for the grey even though you have other grey bags treesje leather is totally different....it is smooshy and just incredible....
i think price wise it is on the same line as the other marleys on there....did u check bonz too??

Yes, there is a mini marley in black on bonanzle but it's shiney. I don't like Rm MAM's or the Mini Nikki so I hope the Mini Marley won't be too small...

I did a lot of reading & pic viewing before I decided on the Mini Marley. I am 5'2" & the full sized would hang low. The handle drop are longer & with the size of the bag, it will make it end really low. Personally I like the way a Nikki hangs & where it stops for my height. I would probably have a hard time fishing things out of the Marley esp in a squishy leather. It would seem bottomless. So I went with a Mini Marley, size is good & comaprable to the MAM somehow. It definitely holds more than a Mini Nikki. But coz of the size, there is not much room to be all squishy(which I have come to realize after a few days of carrying it). That Black Mini Marley on bonz, I think it is the smoothness & flash that makes it appear shiny-ier than it is. I have a similar leather bag or so I think is( (Teal) & it is not as shiny as many of RM leather(fig the recent pebbled ones, in fact all the recent pebbled leathers). It definitely is not as matte as Dove Grey.

On the subject of too many greys, I have way too many blues. Probably 5 bags? It is just a colour I like for bags now & I don't think it's too many coz I get a lot of use out of them. Like today, the top I wear just works better with Bright Royal w Brown BW MAM. It will work with EB Mini Marley or even Royal Avalon but the MAM col works best with it.

I did a lot of reading & pic viewing before I decided on the Mini Marley. I am 5'2" & the full sized would hang low. The handle drop are longer & with the size of the bag, it will make it end really low. Personally I like the way a Nikki hangs & where it stops for my height. I would probably have a hard time fishing things out of the Marley esp in a squishy leather. It would seem bottomless. So I went with a Mini Marley, size is good & comaprable to the MAM somehow. It definitely holds more than a Mini Nikki. But coz of the size, there is not much room to be all squishy(which I have come to realize after a few days of carrying it). That Black Mini Marley on bonz, I think it is the smoothness & flash that makes it appear shiny-ier than it is. I have a similar leather bag or so I think is( (Teal) & it is not as shiny as many of RM leather(fig the recent pebbled ones, in fact all the recent pebbled leathers). It definitely is not as matte as Dove Grey.

On the subject of too many greys, I have way too many blues. Probably 5 bags? It is just a colour I like for bags now & I don't think it's too many coz I get a lot of use out of them. Like today, the top I wear just works better with Bright Royal w Brown BW MAM. It will work with EB Mini Marley or even Royal Avalon but the MAM col works best with it.

Yep, I have to agree with this assessment... I've seen (what I think is) the same leather in person, and it's definitely not shiny. I think the leather is just smooth enough that it appears shiny when under strong lighting (e.g. flash, direct or indirect daylight). I also have a bag in a very similar leather (the Grey leather from the same season that was also used in the Marleys), and that one is definitely not shiny, but just smooth enough that light can reflect off it that way too. HTH!