Louis Vuitton Luggage

bcaron6

Feb 21, 2010
Hi,

I'm in the market for purchasing a set of LV luggage and would like feedback regarding the durability of the luggage for traveling. In addition I need to ensure that the pieces I purchase can be used as carry-on.

I use the Keepall 55 w/shoulder strap as my Carry on all the time!! I love it, and it was great lugging stuff from school to home. Plus, it's a great bag to fold up and place inside a larger piece of luggage if you plan on shopping a lot on vacation!

I use the Keepall 55 w/shoulder strap as my Carry on all the time!! I love it, and it was great lugging stuff from school to home. Plus, it's a great bag to fold up and place inside a larger piece of luggage if you plan on shopping a lot on vacation!

True!! Nothing beats having an extra bag on hand when the shopping gets out of control! ;)

I have a full set of older Pullman luggage that I had converted to rolling luggage, plus an extra, newer Pegase 50 and 3 Keepall bags in various sizes. They all travel very well, and I've never had any problems going through airports...except for the stares!!
:graucho:

Thanks, I know the kepall 55 was, but wasn't sure whit the Pegase. (But both are 55 so it make sense..)

I take my kepall 60 on the plane, no one has ever stopped me....

Thanks for the quick responses. I was actually looking to purchase the Pegase 55 and Keepall 55. :smile:

Both are great pieces, and both can go onboard as "carry ons," although the last time I flew, someone had a Pegase 55, and she was made to check it in. The flight was crowded. I, however, was allowed to keep my 50 with me. Just food for thought...

I just returned from Florida last night with my Pegase 55 in tow, I fly once a month on business to NC on a plane that is too small to accomodate the Pegase in the main cabin so it needs to be checked plane side before boarding and then retrieved on the jetway. I wouldnt check my luggage any other way but at the end of day its luggage.

Reactions: fabuleux