CHANEL Medallion Tote. Post here if you own one with fabric lining

sasaave

O.G.
Apr 20, 2009
Do you own a CHANEL Medallion tote? (Regardless of silver/gold hardware). Post a picture of the interior or make comments on the lining. Authenticators on ATC have seen many of these medallion tote lined in leather but recently we found 1 or 2 in fabric lining. Other details are of an authentic CHANEL except the lining. I have checked with my SA but none of their Medallion tote comes in fabric lining all these while.

That will be great if someone who has bought one personally from any CHANEL store worldwide could make their comments here.

Last edited:
Perrine, I searched ATC and discovered that this medallion tote w/ the fabric lining is the same tote posted several days ago. It has the same serial number. So, there is only 1 so far w/ the fabric lining.

Perrine, I searched ATC and discovered that this medallion tote w/ the fabric lining is the same tote posted several days ago. It has the same serial number. So, there is only 1 so far w/ the fabric lining.
Oh really? Sorry, i didn't notice the number and i was busy today to search back the posts. I checked with CHANEL store here and spoken to my SA, none of the medallion tote here is fabric-lined. I have no idea if CHANEL really made them with fabric lining, maybe some of our members here could tell.

Mine was white with white fabric lining. I thought it was pretty illogical to have a white fabric lining. I knew I would have it dirty in 2 seconds so I returned it for a white cerf tote. It was for sure authentic as it was directly from Saks.