Help with Miroslava's Chanel sweater

Sep 20, 2007
Hi there everyone! Can anyone tell me if they think Miroslava is wearing the mens or womens version of this Chanel sweater? I did talk to a couple different SA at Chanel and they say that this sweater did come in both women and mens sizing, so now I am not sure which she is wearing. Or did anyone perhaps see these in person?

Attachments

• 20091212-MAoResoran-5.jpg
    20091212-MAoResoran-5.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 341
  • 20091212-MAoResoran.jpg
    20091212-MAoResoran.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 360
  • 06m.jpg
    06m.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 178
Mira is so tiny that it could be either one! But I would think if you wanted to recreate that look I would go for the mens version!!:yes:After seeing this pic I really like that sweater too!! I really hope you find one (And then you can tell me where to get one too!!:P)

Mira is so tiny that it could be either one! But I would think if you wanted to recreate that look I would go for the mens version!!:yes:After seeing this pic I really like that sweater too!! I really hope you find one (And then you can tell me where to get one too!!:P)

I know you're right, she is super tiny, that is why I am even more unsure. I know she buys mens chanel sweaters often though so I am thinking it could be mens. From what the SA were saying, it sounds like the womens version ran very fitted and short. Hmmm...

Oh and I will for sure let you know if I am able to find more then one!

I know you're right, she is super tiny, that is why I am even more unsure. I know she buys mens chanel sweaters often though so I am thinking it could be mens. From what the SA were saying, it sounds like the womens version ran very fitted and short. Hmmm...

Oh and I will for sure let you know if I am able to find more then one!

Its sounds like then it was the mens' collection...:thinking:unless they made a dress of the same design. I am crossing my fingers hoping that it is from the mens' collection!!!:yes:Let me know!!:tup::flowers:

If anyone was still wondering she is for sure 100% wearing a mens sweater. I was able to track one down in Cannes, France and it finally came today! I went with a mens 50 because that is what they could find (I live in the US but they were sold out here) so I purchased it not knowing anything about how it would fit me --- and it's perfect!! It's even nicer in person and is made of a blend of wool, cashmere, and silk and it's incredibly soft. I was really worried it was going to be huge, but it fit's exactly like hers. She is also wearing her shoulder all the way un-buttoned on one side which is super cute. Anyways that is my mini review, I hope it's helpful to some, and if anyone needs any information like the style number or anything just let me know!