Cheshire Oaks and 2 of Scotland's Finest!

Nov 1, 2008
Walked in to Cheshire Oaks today, and spotted two very familiar faces amongst the handbags! :nuts:

Orkney Daisy and LMM!

My ribs ache with laughing! Two girls who are just as lovely on the inside as they are on the outside! What a brilliant afternoon!

Managed a scarf and a short NVT choco make up bag
DD bought Coral smudged leopard Bays Clutch

And other parties have to admit to their own sins!! :graucho:

I always have a look round to see if I can spot any Tpfers!
Have narrowly missed Teddies by 15 minutes on one occasion.
I recognised Jude from some reveals and shots of her lovely red hair and the girl with her could only be one person! Lovely girls, have officially adopted both so now have 4 daughters!

Walked in to Cheshire Oaks today, and spotted two very familiar faces amongst the handbags! :nuts:

Orkney Daisy and LMM!

My ribs ache with laughing! Two girls who are just as lovely on the inside as they are on the outside! What a brilliant afternoon!

Managed a scarf and a short NVT choco make up bag
DD bought Coral smudged leopard Bays Clutch

And other parties have to admit to their own sins!! :graucho:

Congrats on your purchases Mrs V-Can we see????

Had you seen pictures of their faces at all previously then and did you have any reason to suspect that they would be going there? If not, then that is incredible! Well spotted and how nice to meet each other! xx

:biggrin: LoL, will get some photo's done today. I owe some photo's of Alexa too. Sally at CO said she wasn't going to talk to me anymore as she wants Alexa and they aren't allowed to buy them yet! They are so lovely at CO really up for a giggle!

Not sure where Thelma and Louise are though, could be in an outlet near you!! :nuts:

It is a small world....my daughter was there yesterday-looking out for something for me! She's in Cheshire visiting a friend! If you saw her you'd remember her-she has a 50s fringe and carries an oak Roxanne, probably wearing a leopard print coat and with a cute little girl with a bob!

It is a small world....my daughter was there yesterday-looking out for something for me! She's in Cheshire visiting a friend! If you saw her you'd remember her-she has a 50s fringe and carries an oak Roxanne, probably wearing a leopard print coat and with a cute little girl with a bob!

I remember seeing a little cutie, I wonder...?
Your Dd would probably remember us, we were in a rugby scrum around one of the cabinets, talking nineteen to the dozen and snorting with laughter! :nuts: