Which bag?? Any pros and cons?

I say a 35 Kelly. I have just started a Spring/Summer H bag hunt and I am strongly leaning to the 35 Kelly Souple. I had one in black but with my black Birkin I found I did not use the black Kelly. So now it is on to a SS Kelly 35 - YAY!

Whatever you decide I am sure will be perfect :smile:. I love the Constance also, and plan to add that to my almost complete H collection.

I say a 35 Kelly. I have just started a Spring/Summer H bag hunt and I am strongly leaning to the 35 Kelly Souple. I had one in black but with my black Birkin I found I did not use the black Kelly. So now it is on to a SS Kelly 35 - YAY!

Whatever you decide I am sure will be perfect :smile:. I love the Constance also, and plan to add that to my almost complete H collection.

What color Kelly are you considering? I always loved Orange Togo 35 Souple, but now not sure because I have orange birkin......

What color Kelly are you considering? I always loved Orange Togo 35 Souple, but now not sure because I have orange birkin......

I have wanted a 35 Kelly in Orange for sooooo long, but like you I have the 35 Birkin in Orange.

So my SA is working on a 35 Kelly Mou in White :upsidedown:, I know
WHITE, but I am a Southern girl and we luvvvvv our white handbags in the Spring/Summer :sunnies.

I have wanted a 35 Kelly in Orange for sooooo long, but like you I have the 35 Birkin in Orange.

So my SA is working on a 35 Kelly Mou in White :upsidedown:, I know
WHITE, but I am a Southern girl and we luvvvvv our white handbags in the Spring/Summer :sunnies.

That will be really lovely I'm sure!
I just got the White Swift Birkin in 35! It is not practical at all in white swift leather for such a big bag.....but I just think White bag is so fresh and gorgeous!

Unless you have more than one kellys, I wouldn't get the Kelly Flat as your first. I think 32 or 35 kelly in a pop colour would be lots of fun.

As to how to open & close the kelly, try my thread below. It's not difficult imho.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/in-defense-of-kelly-flat-shes-not-difficult-566425.html

Thanks for the link to your GREAT tutorial! Your pics made me want KF even more... I just like KF more so than regular Kelly bag because it's more different and casual.... Do you have any particular reasons why I shouldn't get KF before owning regular Kelly?

^ Wintotty - your baby is adorable!

With a toddler in hand, I think you will find the kelly a little more friendly than the birkin because of the shoulder strap option. If you would like to wear it messenger style, you could order a separate evelyn strap just like what I have done in my other thread. Since you already have birkins in various colours, you could benefit from a kelly which can be dressed up / down with or without a strap. Imho it is similar to owning 4 bags for the price of 1.

I know I am completely biased, but an iconic kelly :love:with its perfectly formed trapezoid shape deserves a special place in your lovely collection.

Much as I agree with LTC that a Kelly is a must have, I'm going to throw the Lindy in for your consideration as well. It's a hand-held bag plus a shoulder bag. It's easy to use/wear and it's chic! A fantastic chic mommy bag!

i had a constance its comfortable if you are able to wear srtuctured shoulder bags. see i have no problem with soft ones like the goyard st louis or my hermes soft cabas. but the constance, for me was a bit of a problem because it bounces back and forth because its structured. and when i opened and closed it usually needed a surface table or knee. the soft shulder bags dont have this problem .the kelly flat is divine the thing is i like the look of it when flat if not then the kelly flat has no point in my personal view, so i sujest you try on the massai , or the garden .they are not so elaborate but on shoulder bags better , as a short strap i think i like the bolide a bit more .so i hope this helps birkel