Ceramic Watches dilemma!!! Please help!!!

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
Hi ladies, I've always loved the look of the ceramic watches but know that I cannot afford a Chanel J12 right now (my ultimate ♥ and desire). Instead, I've decided to find a look-a-like model to the J12 and use it temporarily until I can save up enough money for the J12 (which is going to take awhile because I'm currently a college student). So, I found 2 possible options. The one on the left is Michael Kors while the one on the right is a no-name-brand but from a well-known jewelry company. The difference in price is $238 with the Michael Kors being the more expensive one. Which one would you choose? TIA

Note: the Michael Kors bezel is crystal while the one on the right is white topaz imported from Brazil.

Attachments

• !BhCh+2wBGk~$(KGrHqQH-CYEsMgmfvV,BLH,tQ,Ugw~~_35.jpg
    !BhCh+2wBGk~$(KGrHqQH-CYEsMgmfvV,BLH,tQ,Ugw~~_35.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 67892.jpg
    67892.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Ff you do get it, would you mind posting pictures? I really like the plain white plain version of the one you're getting and I am wondering how big it looks in real life...I don't live anywhere near MK watches...thank you!

Ff you do get it, would you mind posting pictures? I really like the plain white plain version of the one you're getting and I am wondering how big it looks in real life...I don't live anywhere near MK watches...thank you!

Here is mine:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2763.JPG
    IMG_2763.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 754