Peyton green inlaid wristlet?

there was 12 left in jax in black last week when i checked the inlaids

to be fair, the inlaid wristlets are not in the books, or have been sent to any stores, and there is nothing about a matching wristlet with the inlaid peyton in any of the product guides given

there was 12 left in jax in black last week when i checked the inlaids

to be fair, the inlaid wristlets are not in the books, or have been sent to any stores, and there is nothing about a matching wristlet with the inlaid peyton in any of the product guides given

So the ones that exist are on double secret probation????

no idea what double secret probation means

but what i meant is that some items, are created for international only, and sometimes wholesalers buy it, so that is why macys (usually the one that will buy it) or nordys (not as likely) carries it as well BUT coach stores will not carry

and sometimes, it will be in jax so you can order it as well...usually because its not in the US boutique stores, but only available international/wholesalers, its not in the POS system of the coach boutiques and would not show up in their inventory either, until someone PHYSICALLY calls the system and have them add it, having done it for the waverly heart coin case (some of you might remember some saying that their SAs telling them it can't be ordered on the system and only done on fax..later to be able to, it is because i called and added it) as well as some other styles for my customers..

but these items are not in the product knowledge book or CBSR or ANY of the product related materials the sales folk at coach boutiques are given. so i would not blame them. or laugh, like omg they don't know their own products! when they weren't given this information to begin with, and for good reason, it was not meant for the US market.