i have an idea. what do you ladies think?

roxyaloha5454

Jul 3, 2009
So today I just got an idea. I have 2 speedies (monogram 25 and azur 30). I got them used off ebay for a pretty good deal, but i feel like they aren't as great and "celebrated" as they should be since they're used. I want a new bag to make my own... Sooo I was thinking I can sell my 2 used bags back on ebay and with that money replace them (or one of them for now) with a new one. What do you think??

As long as you don't mind getting only 1 bag, I think it's a great idea. You can sell your two speedies and then maybe get a new azur! It is hard though when you take into account all the fees etc. it probably means you can only get one handbag, but maybe also a new SLG as well, that would be a nice treat!

So today I just got an idea. I have 2 speedies (monogram 25 and azur 30). I got them used off ebay for a pretty good deal, but i feel like they aren't as great and "celebrated" as they should be since they're used. I want a new bag to make my own... Sooo I was thinking I can sell my 2 used bags back on ebay and with that money replace them (or one of them for now) with a new one. What do you think??

Just a gentle reminder that there is no buying or selling on the forum. Please forward me any PMs if you are solicited.

:yes:

Trying putting the one you're not thinking of replacing away (and not touching it) for a couple of days/weeks. If you don't miss it and are perfectly happy with the one, then go for it! IMO, if you feel like you really want two bags, you should reconsider selling both if you're only going to get one new. I did this while I was deciding whether or not to sell my Speedy, and I found it that I missed it waaaay more than I thought I would!

sounds really ummm. like a not smart idea :smile:. You buy lv for the quality and the fact that it is a Louis, you should feel blessed to have gotten a good deal. reminds me of my brother, quitting his less stress job that he works 3 days a week for a more stress job thats 5 days a week and 60k less a year. somebodies spoiled lol.