Recommendation for a cross body bag.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
I am looking for a cross body bag since I have lots of city travel/sightseeing planned for the summer. I like the LV Bloomsberry PM, but I am not sold. The burberry bags seem nice. Any suggestions for a cute crossbody bag, big enough to carry the travel essentials (phone, camera, wallet, gum and lip gloss)?

What's your budget?

Any colors/leathers that you like in particular?

How would you describe your wardrobe (casual/more formal)?

Do you prefer any particular features, such as an adjustable strap/zippered top, etc?

I am sure that lots of people here would be happy to help if we had some more specific info. :smile:

Hi!
I travel a lot (UK, USA, France).
I LOVE the Radley crossbody - there is a small and a larger version. Radley is a UK brand with a cute scottie as a mascot.

I have some vintage Longchamp leather (veau floulonne) that I also use for city treking. I do a lot in London and it is really important to have something close and cross; as well I tend to carry a large camera so the cross body is essential to me!
Hope it helps,

Mardelle
ddd

Before I read your answer completely I was going to suggest an LV bloomsbury or Burberry Dryden. I have the Dryden and love it. I really want a bloomsbury too. Good luck deciding.

If your going with cross body I think the casual look of a messenger bag looks best. There are some nicer designs but I love my custom Eula from Timbuk2, price was right too!

Any of the Roots flat bags would fit your requirements. The leather is yummy and the price is right ranging from $100-$200. They are iconic Canadian bags and the Roots stores were busy, busy during the Olympics.

Any of the Roots flat bags would fit your requirements. The leather is yummy and the price is right ranging from $100-$200. They are iconic Canadian bags and the Roots stores were busy, busy during the Olympics.

oooh, I love the Olivia bag. I think I might get one of those once payday rolls around! Thanks for mentioning them!