Is it HOT in here...or is it just my bag??

Ok...now I am home and can see the gorgeousness that is the fuchsia Asher!!!

Zoesma.....this bag is devine!! Any chance we can get some modeling pictures??

And thanks for the benjis color comparison shot!

thanks pink1 for stopping over!!! :flowers:
and yes pink when i compare the benji to the treesje the benji totally looks like a very creamy kind of pink...not like fuchsia at all....the fuchsia treesje is just so saturated and bright...like...BAM....here i am...lol
i am going to fill it up with my stuff later and take it out tomorrow...it is very slim...not bulky like my MAB is...and i am loving the shoulder strap on it,,,,
thanks cheryl and odebdo...i am really loving treesje...the details and the leather is fabulous...

i will take some modeling pics for you guys tomorrow...
and thanks for all the nice comments!!!:hugs:

ITA....my MABs seem much more bulky to me...and mine dont have straps so i am always struggling to keep it on my shoulder...it is heavy...i was actually surprised a bit by the heaviness of it at first but you are right it is slimmer so is more comfortable...cant wait to use it tomorrow..

Yes I ended up with the choco...sol emailed me this morning that the black was gone and they only had a few left in chocolate so I grabbed it....now tonight of course bluefly suddenly has one black one....lol...but I think I can use another brown bag anyway instead of the black....I should have it sat or mon since it has to go from CA to NY....and I am curious too how the color compares to my DB MAB!! I will post a pic of them together too...

Yes I ended up with the choco...sol emailed me this morning that the black was gone and they only had a few left in chocolate so I grabbed it....now tonight of course bluefly suddenly has one black one....lol...but I think I can use another brown bag anyway instead of the black....I should have it sat or mon since it has to go from CA to NY....and I am curious too how the color compares to my DB MAB!! I will post a pic of them together too...

A word of caution. I did not "love" my Marseille straight out of the box. It was a little Large and imposing. The Love begins when you fill it up and it slouches and hangs so nicely on your shoulder. To me it was a bag I had to use to love it....but the love was immediate.

^ Yep, this is pretty true... :yes: For my Marseille too, I had to let it break in a little bit (or just weigh it down with more stuff, i.e. my things in it) before I really started loving it. When I tried it on new/empty/stuffed with paper, it just seemed cumbersome and the flap really irked me. After actually using it, though, the flap got out of the way more easily, the slouch and the silhouette of the bag really started to become evident, and I started to properly enjoy using it. This is definitely a bag that you may have to give a second chance to, and use before you can properly evaluate it!

thanks guys!! i dont know what it is ...something about that bag just calls my name...:P...i did not love my MABs out of the box either...esp when they came stuffed and just looked ginormous...it took me a little while to fall in love with them too...and what drew me into the marseille is the modeling pic on the shoulder...it just looks so nice..