What no Ode to China? well post pics and talk about your love of H china!!!

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
hello!!!

so i got my refund, and some H china (reveal later when i get my computer back). but i LOVE H fine china..;. its not cheap but it soooo well made...

So far i have 2 breakfast cups, 1 desert plate but i hope to grow it by a lot!

p1100010c.jpg

p1100015.jpg

p1100062r.jpg

wow... china!!!

everything from H is so tempting.. even the china............. !!!!

i love the mosaic pattern as well..
wigglytuff, love what you got! reminds me of the farandole necklace~

gosh..i should never go to the tableware section :sad: i'll go broke;;

One of these days I really must tear myself away from the main floor and check it out, but fear it could spark a whole new
addiction!:nuts:

So glad you got your refund!!:woohoo:

I love the Nil & now the Mosaic too, the Balcons I like for use as accent pieces around the home.. this is what I got yesterday to be used for holding perfume bottles..
attachment.php

Attachments

• 04032010341.jpg
    04032010341.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 2,726
WONDERFUL thread and a long time coming!!! I'm an ADDICT of the "Africa" pattern although I only have two breakfast cups and saucers and two desert plates so far.....

One of these days I really must tear myself away from the main floor and check it out, but fear it could spark a whole new
addiction!:nuts:

So glad you got your refund!!:woohoo:

If you've not yet been upstairs, don't go upstairs. You'll just want your house to look like that! :smile: All the crystal, porcelain, and other housewares will just melt your credit card!

i love them, especially the balcon design

but i average one broken mug or plate or bowl a month so i stick to my cheap ikea stuff. i'm very careful but i break them anyway. if i ever visit, pls bring out stuff you don't mind being broken.

That's a fabulous idea for that piece! It's going to great.

H China is out of my league, but I'm glad Wigglytuff started this thread, so we can all live vicariously. :biggrin:

I love the Nil & now the Mosaic too, the Balcons I like for use as accent pieces around the home.. this is what I got yesterday to be used for holding perfume bottles..
attachment.php

It's funny I consider H china to be an affordable peice but I don't have the whole set just a few smaller things. I think I like them better than silks because I got two very cute and very bad kittens and their claws would find fine Hermes silk a real treat!!! The only thing they can do with china is lick the plate!! But you know the china is very strudy, mine gets used almost daily and it goes in the dish washer and microwave. I can't wait to get my computer back from repair so I can do a reveal of my latest buys from Hermes.

Wonderful thread! Thanks WigglyTuff for starting this! I have to say the past couple of years Hermes China have become a lot more "contemporary" looking instead of the "classic" designs. Love the recent designs!!

I would love for a whole set of china, someday, someday. Meanwhile, I started small. Literally with the smallest plate they had on their display shelf. May I present, my Cheval d'Orient. It's quite dinky and I wanted to have something special to put my jewellery on :P

Hermes makes lovely stuff, even the smallest item is exquisite.:heart:

Attachments

• cheval plate.JPG
    cheval plate.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,034
  • cheval-close-up.JPG
    cheval-close-up.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 2,117