Chanel Jade Polishes! (Green and Rose)

I love these colors! I ordered mine online and when the package arrived it had the hazmat stickers on the box, prompting the UPS guy to joke about it. :lol:

I can't wait to wear the green but am out of basecoat. Argh!

I know this has been dead for a while, but I have some news for you ladies who couldn't find or afford these polishes...

These are super easy to mix yourself. I have included instructions for mixing Jade and Rose Jade...enjoy! Here's what to do:

For the green Chanel Jade you will need a bottle of Sinful Colors Mint Apple (walgreens) as well as some white and a sheer, dark neon green (I used Lucky Luis from Icing). First, pour a bit out of the sinful colors bottle to allow room for the mixing colors. Also, if you have some, add a few bb's to the bottle to help with the mixing process. Then, add white. I did so a few drops a t a time and kept shaking in between. Once you have reached the desired lightness, you will need to change the polishes blue-ish undertone to green, so add a few drops of the green. Shake again, check the color and adjust as necessary, then you have your own Jade polish. I just made this today and it looks EXACTLY like the Chanel Jade. This especially because the Mint Apple has the same shimmer as the Chanel color. I should also add that to match my shade, I do have the OPI Get in Lime (known for being closest dupe of Jade minus the shimmer).

Second is Rose Jade...You will need a bottle of Sinful Colors Social Ladder. Again, dump a bit out and add some bb's if you have them. Then, add a few drops of white to help take away the sheerness of the polish. Then add a drop or two of a hot pink. Then, add some Sinful Colors Soul Mate. Shake, adjust if necessary. There you have it! I mixed this polish based on online photos and it looks gorgeous! Also, the Social Ladder has the shimmer just like Rose Jade, so it's perfect!

I think I'm going to try this! Can you post some mod pics of both colors?
I know this has been dead for a while, but I have some news for you ladies who couldn't find or afford these polishes...

These are super easy to mix yourself. I have included instructions for mixing Jade and Rose Jade...enjoy! Here's what to do:

For the green Chanel Jade you will need a bottle of Sinful Colors Mint Apple (walgreens) as well as some white and a sheer, dark neon green (I used Lucky Luis from Icing). First, pour a bit out of the sinful colors bottle to allow room for the mixing colors. Also, if you have some, add a few bb's to the bottle to help with the mixing process. Then, add white. I did so a few drops a t a time and kept shaking in between. Once you have reached the desired lightness, you will need to change the polishes blue-ish undertone to green, so add a few drops of the green. Shake again, check the color and adjust as necessary, then you have your own Jade polish. I just made this today and it looks EXACTLY like the Chanel Jade. This especially because the Mint Apple has the same shimmer as the Chanel color. I should also add that to match my shade, I do have the OPI Get in Lime (known for being closest dupe of Jade minus the shimmer).

Second is Rose Jade...You will need a bottle of Sinful Colors Social Ladder. Again, dump a bit out and add some bb's if you have them. Then, add a few drops of white to help take away the sheerness of the polish. Then add a drop or two of a hot pink. Then, add some Sinful Colors Soul Mate. Shake, adjust if necessary. There you have it! I mixed this polish based on online photos and it looks gorgeous! Also, the Social Ladder has the shimmer just like Rose Jade, so it's perfect!

Sure. I wore the green jade that I made today, so I'll upload them from my camera later this evening (not home yet). I haven't used the rose jade yet, but I can take a bottle pic for now.

Also, I got the thinking today, and you could probably just as easily make the green jade from the Sinful Colors Social Ladder. I will probably try it next week, but I'd say it would be the same as my previous instructions for rose jade, but substitute the Soul Mate pink for a green creme (such as Sally Hansen X-treme Going Green) and maybe a tiny drip of a light blue (maybe CG for audrey).

Ok, so I took some pics of my franken-dupes of the Chanel Jades. My camera kinda sucked at photographing the polishes, so I apologize for the craptastic photos.

Anyways, here are pics of the polishes I mixed. One photo shows the Jades and a comparison of my mix to the closest existing dupe of Chanel Jade, Opi's Get in Lime. The Jade that I mixed does have shimmer, as does th original, it just didn't photograph well.

One photo shows the jade mix on my nails. Also, I took a pic of the rose jade mix in the bottle, since I haven't worn it yet (it photographed a bit pinker than it actually is. It actually has more of a salmony color like the Chanel Rose Jade). I have also included a photo of the type of green I used, so you can get a general idea of what you will need.

Attachments

• 100_1042.jpg
    100_1042.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_1031.jpg
    100_1031.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 100_1040.jpg
    100_1040.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_1041.jpg
    100_1041.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I just bought claires dream catcher and it is a VERY close dupe. people could not tell the difference between the two. It's only 4 dollars at claires..

I love Chanel nail polish, but I'm not a fan of either of these colors. I might wear the Jade on my toes, but I wouldn't wear the Jade Rose on fingers or toes. I think I'm too pale to pull it off...

I just bought claires dream catcher and it is a VERY close dupe. people could not tell the difference between the two. It's only 4 dollars at claires..
Those two are similar in the shimmer. But if you look at them side by side, the Dreamcatcher is a lot greener than Chanel Jade. The Chanel color is a bit lighter and has a tad of a blue/green undertone. It's still a cheap alt for anybody who can't find the Chanel color.

Thanks for posting this!! I'm really excited to try the jade rose mix. It looks gorgy!!!:nuts: Hopefully I can find all the "stuff" to mix it!

Ok, so I took some pics of my franken-dupes of the Chanel Jades. My camera kinda sucked at photographing the polishes, so I apologize for the craptastic photos.

Anyways, here are pics of the polishes I mixed. One photo shows the Jades and a comparison of my mix to the closest existing dupe of Chanel Jade, Opi's Get in Lime. The Jade that I mixed does have shimmer, as does th original, it just didn't photograph well.

One photo shows the jade mix on my nails. Also, I took a pic of the rose jade mix in the bottle, since I haven't worn it yet (it photographed a bit pinker than it actually is. It actually has more of a salmony color like the Chanel Rose Jade). I have also included a photo of the type of green I used, so you can get a general idea of what you will need.