my first BV

Aug 22, 2006
i am the outrageously happy owner of my very first BV bag ~ i'm not sure when this was made or what it's called, but the plate inside says it was a limited edition of 200. we're doing some renovations on the house and heaven only knows where my camera is (it looks like a small incendiary device went off in here). so this pic is from the seller, but when i find my camera i'll have to show you the inside too ~ it's yummy green suede.

this was perfect to carry after the latest northeast snow storm . . . to think of spring
attachment.php

Attachments

• BV butterflies.jpg
    BV butterflies.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 443
Congratulations! I get to be the first to welcome you to BV (and beware it can be a slippery slope) unless someone types their message faster than I do! I have only seen pictures of this bag a couple of times - it is stunning and I love everything about it. Great find!

Beautiful and very unique!

The bag is from the Fall 2004 collection and was even featured in the ad campaign

attachment.php

Picture from the collection's presentation
attachment.php

style.com

Btw nice to see you in our subforum!

Attachments

• 00290f.jpg
    00290f.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 438
wow ~ some lady has been storing this away for a very long time, as it barely shows any wear at all (lucky me!).

thanks so much for the welcome and the great information. oh, and you are spot on as to the slippery slope . . . i've spent all my time since posting looking around the reference threads to see what i want next. heaven help me.

wow ~ some lady has been storing this away for a very long time, as it barely shows any wear at all (lucky me!).

thanks so much for the welcome and the great information. oh, and you are spot on as to the slippery slope . . . i've spent all my time since posting looking around the reference threads to see what i want next. heaven help me.

Hehe DQ is in da house! Welcome to BV and congratulations on your first BV. I have a special place in my heart for some of the more unusual limited editions bags and am so excited to see your acquisition.

We have some world class enablers here, watch out!