Another WWYD: Eva or Bal Envelope

girlinthemoon

Obsessed!
Aug 9, 2009
Sorry for yet another one of these threads! I'm torn between the mono eva and bal envelope clutch.

Eva: I like that it's LV like my other bags. LV is classic and I'll use it for a while. But I'm not crazy about the length of either strap.

Bal: I love the style right now. Will I love it forever? Not sure. But I love that it's a traditional clutch and bigger than the Eva. I think it's so edgy and cool. Plus I want a Bbag.

Sigh... decisions, decisions. (I'm sure I'll get lots more EVA responses, btw.)

I like the Eva, and it's on my wishlist, but to me, it sounds like you really want to Bal, so I say get that! You love it now, that's what counts! Good luck!!

I'm not sure what the Bal Envelope looks like. Do you have a picture?

Here's my Bal Envelope -

attachment.php

If you want a B bag, you should get a full sized one, the evelope isn't the perfect representation of Balenciaga. ;)

It would also depend on what else you have in your collection ? If you want a small crossbody bag, eva can't be beat !

Here's my Bal Envelope -

attachment.php

If you want a B bag, you should get a full sized one, the evelope isn't the perfect representation of Balenciaga. ;)

It would also depend on what else you have in your collection ? If you want a small crossbody bag, eva can't be beat !
I think it was actually this picture that made me want this bag! (Did you recently share on that forum?)

Anyway... I carry a lot of junk with me. Otherwise, I just bring my mini pochette or a wallet if I'm really not carrying more than a few cards and lipbalm.

I also have a Sonatine, Saleya, Speedy 25 (gave it to my sister, don't like it), Azur NF, and a RM cross-body bag (MAC maybe?), and a few other bags I don't carry often or remember right now. I don't know...maybe I do need the Eva, but I really dig that envelope clutch! Seeing Ayla's picture made me :drool:

I am really liking the black Bal in the photo. plus i used the thread search tool and there was a great pic of a TPFer with a red one. looked fab! If you already have a crossbody bag, then I would go with the clutch.