Cute shoes in Big sizes?

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
I hope I am posting this in the right place.

Does anyone know of any good websites or stores that have a good selection of large sized women's shoes ( I wear an 11 ) at a low price point? Low price point meaning prices comparing to the prices at Payless, Walmart, Target, etc.
I'm looking for a place that has a good selection of shoes without a heel. Boots, Sandals, Tennis Shoes, Flats, etc.
I don't want anything with a heel, which BTW, is hard to find these days in any size.

Having big feet makes it extra hard for me to find cute shoes that I am comfortable in. I am not into designer shoes and I usually just buy my shoes at stores such as Payless but, it always ends up being a wild goose hunt and the SA's at Payless are always telling me that I can go across the river ( To Illinois, I'm in Iowa ), and check the payless over there and most of the retail stores around here have a VERY small selection of size 11 shoes so I usually go home empty handed.
I wear the same pair of shoes for a VERY long time because it is so hard for me to find a good pair.

TIA!!

Tell me about it! I wear 11s too, and most shoes stores in here in Canada don't even carry 11s. And I'm a real 11, as in Europe's 42. And some stores that do, carry US 11, which btw, is NOT equal to a 42. Have you tried Nordstrom Rack? They have the 'Big Shoes Event' periodically, when shoes from size 11 & up go on crazy sales. I always watch for this event, and when its coming, I'd go across the border and buy multiple pairs. One time, I managed to snatch 5 pairs at once! Sometimes, Nordstrom's BP shoes go for very good prices too, so you may want to check them out.

We don't have a Nordstrom here in Iowa :sad:
Von Maur and Dillards are all we have.
We have a TJ maxx and Marshalls here but, I can't ever find anything there either.

Tell me about it! I wear 11s too, and most shoes stores in here in Canada don't even carry 11s. And I'm a real 11, as in Europe's 42. And some stores that do, carry US 11, which btw, is NOT equal to a 42. Have you tried Nordstrom Rack? They have the 'Big Shoes Event' periodically, when shoes from size 11 & up go on crazy sales. I always watch for this event, and when its coming, I'd go across the border and buy multiple pairs. One time, I managed to snatch 5 pairs at once! Sometimes, Nordstrom's BP shoes go for very good prices too, so you may want to check them out.

I think I can help you as I also wear a size 11 shoe. I have had some great luck this winter/spring at TJ Maxx. Got a pair of Merrill Maryjanes and a pair of New Balance grey flats for $20. each. They are both soooo comfy.

I really need to try shoes on but have had some luck with QVC (especially their Ryka brand).

I have never ordered from Zappos.com but I know they carry our sizes. I used to shop at Payless but their shoes are just not comfortable for me anymore.

Hope that helps a little. Fran

(continued from previous post). I see where you said you have no luck at Marshalls/TJ MAXX. Give them another try as I also never found shoes there....but recently it has been good for me. Happy shopping.

Fran

Payless has their own site you can order from have you checked that?

Victoria's Secret Colin Stuart line has 11s usually, they have lots of heels but many flats coming out for the spring.

Having that size is difficult, I know. It is especially harder when you want to wait for sales. I have given up on waiting, seriously. I just set aside the cash to buy full price. Only occasionally will you get a really good deal- if you wait, the color or style you want may be out of stock.

Also try overstock.com, piperlime.com, bakersshoes.com.

Nine West is also good, although they won't have Payless prices. If anything you could wait for a sale and hope for the best.