Newly Engaged Needs a White Dress for Engagement Party... HELP!

crodrigue

Addicted to Strass!
Jul 6, 2008
Hi Ladies!
I got engaged last week! I need to find a pretty white dress for the engagement party my parents are throwing for me and my new fiance. The evening will at my parents house, but not overly formal.
I would love your suggestions!
TIA!:biggrin:

Congrats!!!!

BTW what length do you prefered? What's your street size? Any theme or details in specific? Is this too formal? I've been crazy with dresses lately and I came across some nice white dresses. I'm sure will continue searching for dresses and I can look out for you. Just let me know :smile:

blancdentelle.jpg

Finding a white dress will be easier when the stores get all of their spring lines in. I'm looking for one too for a "white" party that I have in April. I've seen more off-white than white so far. Those bcbg dresses posted above are adorable!

Thank you ladies!!!

As for the questions:
My budget is around $300
I am street size 2 / 4 (5'4)
I like shorter dresses (above the knee at the least - but both my parents and my fiance's parents will be there - so nothing hoochy ;)

I LOOOOOOVE THE BGBG Dresses - thank you KristyDarlin! I will be going to the BCBG store this week to try them on, I love them all! :biggrin: