Elsa Peretti cabochon ring?

Oct 6, 2007
Has anyone seen this in stores? I saw it advertised in Elle magazine and I havn't seen it before! GORGEOUS!.:drool::confused1:
Tuesday, 16th February 2010

Tiffany & Co has unveiled a new range of gold rings designed especially for the summer season.
Created by Elsa Peretti, the pieces feature cabochon gemstones set in 18-c gold.
The rings were designed to bring the image of the sea to the mind, using colours such as turquoise and jade.
Each gold setting has been sculpted to look like waves of undulating curves, emulating the movement of the ocean.
"Stone and metal blend perfectly with the smooth, tactile quality and clean, simple lines that define Elsa Peretti's exclusive jewellery collections for Tiffany & Co," the company said in a statement.
tiffany cabochon.jpg

I have news!

I have a turquoise one on order - apparently there are only a few left IN THE WORLD! It is $2300 Canadian (about $2000 US I'd say?) Cannot wait to see it on! I'll post pics if I can whether I buy it or not - have never bought anything this big before (size wise) but it is a gorgeous piece and knowing there aren't many out there makes me want it more! (so bad!)

I have news!

I have a turquoise one on order - apparently there are only a few left IN THE WORLD! It is $2300 Canadian (about $2000 US I'd say?) Cannot wait to see it on! I'll post pics if I can whether I buy it or not - have never bought anything this big before (size wise) but it is a gorgeous piece and knowing there aren't many out there makes me want it more! (so bad!)

Seriously? :nuts: That's crazy, I was thinking we'd be able to see it in store and try it on first?!!! Silly me...:P

Definitely would love to see modeling pics if you can!

I have news!

WOW!! that's insane, they wern't even launched yet!! just the press release for the soft opening..thats crazy!! is the Turquoise set in silver or gold? I thought the same as Bitten...i'd be able to try it on first:biggrin:
pics when you get it please SGJ!!!