Why can't I find any BLACK METALLIC REISSUES?

Feb 10, 2010
I'm looking for a Black Metallic Reissue with Black Hardware and no Chanel boutique seems to have any. My second choice would be a Dark Silver Reissue with dark hardware and no one seems to have that either! :shucks:

Has anyone seen any?! Anybody know any info on whether they're going to be discontinued? :shrugs:

They had plenty of reissues in the Amsterdam boutique where I got my black with GHW 226 last Friday. They should have them in the US as well if they have them in Europe. Good luck! I hope you manage to track one down soon!

The black metallic with black hardware sold out a while ago since it was a few seasons old. I remember wanting to exchange mine since it was faulty last Spring but my SA said they have been sold out for a while. Most of the stores carry other reissue colors. Not sure if they have too many metallic left with silver hardware though.

I'm looking for a Black Metallic Reissue with Black Hardware and no Chanel boutique seems to have any. My second choice would be a Dark Silver Reissue with dark hardware and no one seems to have that either! :shucks:

Has anyone seen any?! Anybody know any info on whether they're going to be discontinued? :shrugs:

Sorry, it's been discontinued. It was the Spring 2009 model.

I just remember it was more like Fall 2008 when the black hardware for the black metallic came out. If you wish to find one, your best bet would be eBay or consignment store.

Sophie is right.. ebay or (online?) consignment stores would be your best bet as it was from a couple of seasons ago. I myself have seen it pop up every now and again in various different sizes.