The weirdest thing you ever carried in your Dior!

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
i took my gaucho tote for some late xmas shopping and i was so crazed with the madness around me that i put fresh fish in it! :roflmfao: i took it out straight away of course but for a minute it was in there !!!!:yes: i promised her i will never do it again!

how about u Ladiez any fun stories :yahoo:

:roflmfao::roflmfao: at the fish in the gaucho!

(well actually the sound of sea bass is making me hungry! a cooked one that is!)

i'm on the crazy anal camp too, i try to not overload my bags or put any food items in them, particularly sweets.

the wackiest thing i can think of is when i didn't have any papers or packing material to stuff into my trotter romantique bag to give it shape, so i stuffed it with my wool scarves instead.

:roflmfao::roflmfao: at the fish in the gaucho!

(well actually the sound of sea bass is making me hungry! a cooked one that is!)

i'm on the crazy anal camp too, i try to not overload my bags or put any food items in them, particularly sweets.

the wackiest thing i can think of is when i didn't have any papers or packing material to stuff into my trotter romantique bag to give it shape, so i stuffed it with my wool scarves instead.

mmm your trotter must have loved u for that the scarves sound fluffy and cosy and nice she must have been delighted and spoiled ! :yahoo:

is that too strange im treating the bags like people? does my pink bally really misses me when i keep her on the shelf for too long? :confused1: :roflmfao:

i took my gaucho tote for some late xmas shopping and i was so crazed with the madness around me that i put fresh fish in it! :roflmfao: i took it out straight away of course but for a minute it was in there !!!!:yes: i promised her i will never do it again!

MMM... that sounds yummy! Weirdest thing for me?? Bonzai Tree. I didn't want my mother to see it so I stuck it in my girly boston for about 10 mins.