Share the excitement with me! My inlaid peyton gets delivered today!

Jan 2, 2008
Its on the truck for delivery :yahoo:, too bad I have something called "work" haha, so I can't leave early today... I have been feeling sick lately... ::cough:: ::cough:: haha

Look for a reveal tonight and of course modeling pics! Maybe toliet pics if I feel that daring! (those will just be for you L cuz I know how much you enjoy them, LOL j/k) :P

I hope I will like it as much as I think I will, LOL, the waiting begins...

LOL, work is enough to make one "sick"!! :P I'll share in your excitement, S, especially if you cough up some of my favorite toilet pics. You know I want them!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I hope you love it too, S!! It's always tough to order sight unseen, but if you don't, then you're not going to know unless you wait...and they may sell out, you know? I don't blame you for giving it a shot! The colors look really nice. I hope it goes well...you may have to email me in case I'm not around.

CONGRATS!!!!

LOL, work is enough to make one "sick"!! :P I'll share in your excitement, S, especially if you cough up some of my favorite toilet pics. You know I want them!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I hope you love it too, S!! It's always tough to order sight unseen, but if you don't, then you're not going to know unless you wait...and they may sell out, you know? I don't blame you for giving it a shot! The colors look really nice. I hope it goes well...you may have to email me in case I'm not around.

CONGRATS!!!!
haha, yeah i'll email you L ;), but if Faithloveandjoy gets hers first maybe she can provide us with toliet pics? haha

yep, i hear ya L on ordering sight unseen, i've done that twice now, so i'm hoping 3rd times a charm! if I don't like it, my SA wants to see it anyways, LOL

^^Yeah, the SAs always encourage you to order no matter, so they shouldn't mind a return, right?? She might encourage you to return so she can have it, lol! :P That happened to me with my floral Maggie, and I was like NO WAY, lol!!

^^Yeah, the SAs always encourage you to order no matter, so they shouldn't mind a return, right?? She might encourage you to return so she can have it, lol! :P That happened to me with my floral Maggie, and I was like NO WAY, lol!!
LMAO... thats what I was thinking... she might want it or one of the SA's at the store I go to will if I don't end up keeping it

You both can do reveals! That way I can see one toilet and one non-toilet reveal!! LOL!!
ok, NOT it! on doing the toilet reveals, so I guess faithloveandjoy, its all up to you! haha :lol:

faithloveandjoy, you don't already have an inlaid peyton do you? i'm just wondering on how the straps are, if i'm going to have a problem keeping them on? or if they will keep falling off?

^^My black inlaid seems fine on that with my stuff in it and carrying around the house. I usually just cross the straps, you know? Of course I need to get mine OUT of the house, lol!

faithloveandjoy, you don't already have an inlaid peyton do you? i'm just wondering on how the straps are, if i'm going to have a problem keeping them on? or if they will keep falling off?

Yes I have the black and melon one I love them. That is why I got this one too. I don't have a problem keeping the straps on I think it is very comfortable I had to take my Maggie back because the straps would not stay up.

Ohhh I'm actually really excited you are getting the bag. I haven't seen it IRL and your modeling pics will really help me make a decision. I'm actually hoping it's is like I imagine it is. It's a beautiful bag indeed.
I will be waiting patiently for your pictures. Congrats once again

^^My black inlaid seems fine on that with my stuff in it and carrying around the house. I usually just cross the straps, you know? Of course I need to get mine OUT of the house, lol!
LOL, I bet you never use any of your bags L! They are probably in mint condition! Get out and wear all those beautiful bags of yours! If you don't, let me borrow some! LOL