Is it stupid to have two messenger bags?

timothywj91

Feb 20, 2009
Hi guys! I am sorry to start another thread but you guys do give very helpful answers! I am wondering if you guys think it's stupid to have two messenger bags.. I have a leather Burberry breifcase-type messenger bag which is black and I really like it and I use it for school. But I am thinking about getting a LV messenger bag - I really like the beaubourg mm in monogram.. I am thinking it will be a lot lighter and better for going to the movies, hanging out with friends, going to work etc.. And then I could use my black one for school. I am also going to college in manhattan and I feel like it might be a pain to lug around my black messenger which is really heavy when I am just going shopping or to starbucks or something.. Is this dumb? And does anyone have the beaubourg messenger mm or gm?

lol you're asking a bunch of people who find it perfectly fine to have 10 speedies in different patterns! Two messenger bags is fine, especially since they are different and you've got a purpose for both. Go for it!

2 of anything is not too much, especially if you use them both and enjoy them. I have 5 brown mono bags...honestly I only need 1 or 2, but I love them lots and really enjoy using each one. Many of us here have multiples :smile: so you're in good company. Hope you get your Beaubourg! It's a very chic bag!

I love the beaubourg! I really like the MM cause it's smaller and more lightweight than the bag I have now.. I am between that and a keepall 55 in mono w/out a strap.. I can't afford to buy both right now so I am contemplating on which one to buy first.. I would love to have the keepall but I am scared that I wouldn't use it enough because I don't travel a ton -- but then again I have a nice messenger bag but I would definitely still use an LV messenger bag more.. I am stuck!!! aah!