CANARD is all I dreamt it to be! Canard vs. Officer vs. Outremer vs. Chihuahua

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
Wanted to share in the joy since it seems like a lot of us are getting our new purchases from the collection colors.

Presenting Miss Canard City with her baby blue buddies! Canard is either a mix between Anthracite and Marine, or Anthracite and Tempete/Storm - I can't decide. A complex color that refuses to be shown thru my pics (sorry!) due to the cloudy weather here.

But I couldn't wait to share. :blush:

dd2876d0.jpg

13ebb5f7.jpg

Canard is SO very different than Officier, for those of us who have been wondering. It seems like Officier sides with purple and Canard sides with Teal. I love both, both are unique and chameleon colors. Gotta give it up for the Bal Blues.

03652f77.jpg

c0700dc6.jpg

e0d6e111.jpg

f5f2ad21.jpg

Congrats!

Yeah, I talked to a SA at balny today, and she described Canard as 'Dark Teal'.

From all the pics coming in, that looks about right! It's gorgeous!:P

And my favorite of all favorites!!! Sammie the Chi vs Bbags. Taking time out for these pics of course impedes upon her time, and in the second picture she was just about to do a "walk out" if I didn't stop...

c013aa4e.jpg

4f2e0c8d.jpg

Sammie = WIN!

beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

I need to save up for one now : )

pepper - Yes PLEASE! We need to see more Canard around these parts.

Beautiful! Congrats RERE :smile:

Thanks outtacontrol!

mayden - :winkiss:

BTW, thanks, so much, for the comparison pics! Both of your bags are stunning!

cate14 - My pleasure, thank you~

Congrats!

Yeah, I talked to a SA at balny today, and she described Canard as 'Dark Teal'.

From all the pics coming in, that looks about right! It's gorgeous!:P

dizzy - dark teal is right! I really love it. Never had a color like this before. You gettin one in a First? :tup:

congrats RERE! Can't decide which I like better, they are both beautiful colors. Sammi is a little doll, he looks like he can fit right inside your bag!

WOW!!! Gorgeous bags RERE! Canard is stunning and a very unique color in its own right! The difference between Canard & Officier is amazing! Thanks for sharing all your beauties and for the wonderful comparison pics!