Has anyone seen these Sunglasses? What do you think?

timothywj91

Feb 20, 2009
Hello! I have noticed these new sunglasses -- they're called "impulsion" I think they're directed toward men but they seem pretty unisex to me.. Has anyone seen them in the stores yet?

4j2qft.jpg

xc20yo.jpg

ajxxz8.jpg

10mvime.jpg

I tried them on overseas but saw them at the Maison 5th Ave on Monday. They're pretty awesome especially if you have a wider face like I do. LV lenses are pretty amazing once you start you won't look at any other designers I have the Evidence from last spring and the Possession Carre from Cruise. I definitely have my eye on these too and if you get them now you'll have them the whole season.

I was thinking orange or blue.. But the blue ones are currently only available at stores on the west coast.. Do you think they'll release any more of them, or no because they're a showpiece?

Hmmm.....good question I didn't see the blue when I was there but I will ask. My SA has transferred in items for me they didn't currently have in stock and I wasn't locked in to purchasing the item had I decided it wasn't right for me. I'll get back to you.

Spoke to my SA at Maison 5th Ave this afternoon she said that if your local boutique does not receive them it would be possible to have them transferred in by your SA. Hope that helps if you are in the area I'd be more than happy to give you her contact info.

Hi Timothywj91 just left the Maison 5th Ave and they had the blue Impulsion sunglasses you asked about seems like they landed here later than the West. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you were interested.

hey guys, do you have any information on the official names of the colors? i actually saw the yellow/brown and the black one at our store last weekend. i didn't know there were two more until i saw this thread...hope you could provide some more info. :smile: thanks in advance!