my miumiu coffer bag

Zoehan

Dec 25, 2006
I've searching for the brown leather coffer for 2 months, and I called the Miumiu Milan, Paris and London, they told me those brown coffer bags were sold out and never come back again, so finally I bought a light brown one (Camel) in Paris via post. it's also very beautiful and I'm already falling love with it:heart:

Attachments

• my miumiu.jpg
    my miumiu.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 1,432
^ I actually was very bad ..Bought too many bags that looked the same..So I sadly sold my Coffer.It looked too much like my brown Gauffre Prada PHH gave me and he got mad!!LOL!...Will probably regret selling it!

oh, sad to hear this......
but I have to say ur brown Gauffre Prada is AMAZING.....
and I was told that the leather is even softer than coffer bag......
maybe I'll buy it also someday when I think I'm mature enough to have it.

BTW, what is PHH?

I've searching for the brown leather coffer for 2 months, and I called the Miumiu Milan, Paris and London, they told me those brown coffer bags were sold out and never come back again, so finally I bought a light brown one (Camel) in Paris via post. it's also very beautiful and I'm already falling love with it:heart:

So beautiful, congrats. =)
Jill's the cutest, she came up with PHH several months ago. =)

omg!! your bag is sooo beautiful! you have inspired me to buy one in camel too! My saleslady said that they are getting them in camel.. but I didn't know what colour it was cos she didn't have a pic.. but its love at first sight from seeing yours! thanks for posting!!