My New BRIAN ATWOOD Crystal Jeweled Stilettos!

Bagologist

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Here are my latest bling stilettos!:yahoo: These are by Brian Atwood, and he has some of the most beautiful shoes on the planet! Definitely a favorite brand of mine!:yes: They are so out of this world beautiful in person they look like they were a lot more than their $925.00 retail price! There is not a camera in this world that can capture the true beauty of these shoes.. These are black satin with a clear band adorned with all clear crystals of all different sizes...Oh yes, and they fit PERFECTLY and are VERY comfortable ;)

brianatwood4ff4.jpg

brianatwood3re2.jpg

brianatwood2bc8.jpg

brianatwood1wj9.jpg

Thanks Ladies! :heart: ^^and I love painting my toes different colors, especially for the holidays! There is a limit to what color I will put on my lips and even my fingernails but there is NO LIMIT to what color I will paint my toes!:yes:

Bling Bling, those are HOT!!!

Here are my latest bling stilettos!:yahoo: These are by Brian Atwood, and he has some of the most beautiful shoes on the planet! Definitely a favorite brand of mine!:yes: They are so out of this world beautiful in person they look like they were a lot more than their $925.00 retail price! There is not a camera in this world that can capture the true beauty of these shoes.. These are black satin with a clear band adorned with all clear crystals of all different sizes...Oh yes, and they fit PERFECTLY and are VERY comfortable ;)

brianatwood4ff4.jpg

brianatwood3re2.jpg

brianatwood2bc8.jpg

brianatwood1wj9.jpg