Chanel rouge coco lipsticks..available....

Monique55

Mar 26, 2009
I just bought 5 Rouge coco lipsticks. I love them! They even plump your lips!
Great colors! Great names too, I think that's what made me buy them...I know im nuts!
I picked up Paris, Camellia,mademoiselle, Venome, Rivolle.

I read an article in W Magazine a few months ago that quoted Chanel as saying there is an entire generation of women who never wore lipstick, just lipgloss; therefore they are targeting them. Probably young women. Notice how they market the lipstick and see if it is specific towards 20-30-40-somethings....
They (Chanel) believe that the above-mentioned group of women know not how to apply lipstick and this new product will fix all of that!! Seems like it already has. Interesting!!!
--Judy, who in a former life, worked in marketing!

^Hmmm that is pretty interesting and true! I never would even buy lipstick when i was a teenager because i was obsessed with lipgloss. Lipstick seemed "older" to me and even messy to apply but now i'm turning 25 on Monday and i'm buying lipsticks like no tomorrow. I'm not saying that its because of my age but i find you can get more colour out of lipstick and i like mixing it with my glosses. I've also been obessed with anything MAC for years so i always liked their lipsticks. Lipsticks have also drastically changed over the years. They aren't dark, matte, or creamy anymore. They are shimmery, glossy, and sheer.

I would love to see swatches as well!

I want to try the Coco Rouge lipstick as well. I don't live close to a department store that has a Chanel cosmetic counter, though. I'll have to order online. If anyone could post pictures of the lipstick colors they've bought, that would be great.