Ashlee Simpson

She has a fabulous nose job. Her doctor shaved down her chin. She also has a fuller top lip and if you compare her teeth... they are different! It is really evident when you see old smiling Ashlee pictures next to new smiling Ashlee pictures.

Wow, she has gone through a lot of changes!
She's really young, so she's probably still just searching and figuring out who she is. It's sad to think that her father might be manipulating her into becoming something she's not. I just hope she's happy!
She looks better au naturel, now she sort of looks plastic!

She has a fabulous nose job. Her doctor shaved down her chin. She also has a fuller top lip and if you compare her teeth... they are different! It is really evident when you see old smiling Ashlee pictures next to new smiling Ashlee pictures.

yes, I agree, that's what it looks like she had done. She is sooooooo lucky all that work turned out okay. I think she looks a lot prettier now, but I'm still not a fan.

Poor Ashlee. She looks good now, but there was nothing wrong with her. I really get the feeling she is made to feel like the black sheep of that family. I sure hope she is happy after all she went through. I like her...

not sure if this has been posted, but i came across this pic of ash.
i didn't even recognize her.:s

Attachments

• ashlee_simpson180.jpg
    ashlee_simpson180.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 45