Ode to the Double Sens

shans44

Aug 30, 2006
Anyone have any pictures. drawings. depictions, descriptions? I love my garden party but would like something a little bigger, that will go over my shoulder and in fun colors for work...

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this tote in the picture book today. It's your basic tote, but with leather on the inside too, or at least a strip of something. I believe it's bicolored, so contrasting interior. Can't tell from the pics of it's all lined in leather, doubtful, but u never know. Looks really functional and simple.

I saw this tote in the picture book today. It's your basic tote, but with leather on the inside too, or at least a strip of something. I believe it's bicolored, so contrasting interior. Can't tell from the pics of it's all lined in leather, doubtful, but u never know. Looks really functional and simple.

H-monkey, what are the straps like? Can they def be worn over the shoulder, or are they more like the GP?

They can definitely be worn over the shoulder, not like the GP at all. Really a simple tote bag. It will be a big hit for sure. I have no idea on pricing, but would imagine it would be around the same as a GP? It all depends if it's lined in silk, toile, or leather.

on a separate thread, there is a men's large tote bag being shown on the FW 2010 collection already.

however, as always, the women's version sounds far more interesting with the reversibility usage :amuse:! would love to see a pic!

new hermes double bag
does any one know the new double bag two sides leather (different color) reversible if you know can u please let me kno the size and price
i m considering to buy that this winter :smile:

it is coming in this fall. price is around HKD29000, as I am told. No idea as to size.
there is a similar one from Celine at only a fraction of the price offered by H. Just HKD8000.