Trying to decide!

GlockGirl

Feb 23, 2010
Hi guys. I'm new here. But I've been a pursaholic for awhile. :yahoo:

Anyway. I bought an off big white and silver poppy spotlight when I was back home at the outlet mall. I honestly can't remember how much I paid for it. It's an ADORABLE bag, I've been so careful, and been carrying it like 6 weeks, but I just noticed a black nasty grease-looking spot on it. :cry:

So, I was browsing craigslist to kill some time and see what hideous fakes people were trying to pass off as real, and found somebody selling the same exact bag, but in brown. It's not as adorable as mine, but I can stick it in the closet and carry it on occasion and have the darker colored one for everyday. I honestly can't remember how much I paid for my spotlight ... so would y'all pay $150 for a big spotlight in brown?

I'm pretty confident in my ability to tell if it's a fake, especially since I will have the EXACT same bag but in a different color on my arm.

Thanks! :nuts:

ETA: Hopefully this is the right forum, I'm not sure if I shoulda posted it in the shopping subforum ...

Purple Lotus - Yeah, it's the brown siggy. Tehehe, that's so cute, I've never called them that before!

BagLdy - I *might* be able to get it for less. I wanna say that I paid pretty close to that for mine, and I think it was half off. I'm sure I have the tag somewhere ... oh wait! BRB. :biggrin:

Oh yay, I found the tag! It was marked to $289 and was half off, so it was $145 and there was no tax because of where I was. The girl I'm buying it from most likely made a trip to the closest outlet (~4 hour drive) recently enough to use the 20% off coupon. So, I'm probably paying about $20-30 more than she *probably* paid for it, and there isn't one of those running now, unless the outlet is handing them out. So

The person on CL claimed it was "giant" so I'm assuming that it's the big one. I did ask her for the style # to confirm, though, and she hasn't gotten that to me yet.