howard street satchel in teal

Feb 8, 2007
i kept coming back and looking at this bag and today i finally ordered it...i can't wait to get it! i hope it's big enough to fit all of my stuff...i was told that the larger size is enormous so, we'll see! just wanted to share!

i kept coming back and looking at this bag and today i finally ordered it...i can't wait to get it! i hope it's big enough to fit all of my stuff...i was told that the larger size is enormous so, we'll see! just wanted to share!

Ooooooh!!!! So exciting. :biggrin: I can't wait for your reveal. The Howard St. is a good size according to the measurements online. I hope it works out for you.

Congrats! That Teal is gorgeous, and I'm glad you've removed the temptation for me! ;)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the size too, 'cuz the regular Howard St kinda seems a tad too small for me... The Trigger Medium Satchel is about as small as I can go for a bag that I use daily, and I've heard that the Howard St is a bit smaller than that too. The large size does seem pretty huge, though. Wish there was a size in between! :P

hi...sorry i didn't update, i'm home with sinusitis and bronchitis...UGH....
i did get the bag and it's gorgeous...i've been out of work for a few days and haven't had time to take pictures or anything...
the color is beautiful, rich and deep...it's big enough for a lot of stuff...i promise i will try to get pics and post them over the next couple of days....
thanks for being patient!!!

hi...sorry i didn't update, i'm home with sinusitis and bronchitis...UGH....
i did get the bag and it's gorgeous...i've been out of work for a few days and haven't had time to take pictures or anything...
the color is beautiful, rich and deep...it's big enough for a lot of stuff...i promise i will try to get pics and post them over the next couple of days....
thanks for being patient!!!

I hope you feel better. Looking forward to the pics! :biggrin:

ugh...i can't believe i am still sick...UGH...
here's an update on the teal howard street satchel...it's going back...i love the color and the bag, but, there are a couple of things that i had concerns about...i love pebbled leather because it is so rich looking and feeling...the leather on the howard street in teal is very much like the balenciaga leather and not that lush feeling leather...the other thing and this is what bothered me more is that the lining isn't sewn in...it's kind of all over the place...i tried putting some stuff in it a couple of times to see how it would work and it just aggravated me...i feel badly because this is the PERFECT color blue...someone else might not find it annoying like i do...it just didn't seem worth the 475.00...and i am a HUGE botkier fan...i love my jackie satchel and my bianca and my venice shoulderbag...so, that's it...wanted to let you all know the end of the story...
thanks for listening!

I'm sorry it didn't work for you song. I know what you mean...when you spend a lot of money on a bag you should like everything about it. I wish I could see more botkier IRL before I buy, but most of the stores around me never carry any of them.

I hope you feel better!