Helo me choose a new Balenciaga

siri anne

Dec 23, 2006
Hello. I am new to the forum and own a 06 City Bag is Lilac. I am trying to decide which new Balenciaga to buy. My choices are:

The Twiggy in green

or

Don't know the name of this one. Saw it in Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh and it's just new in. It's black, sort of looks like a city, but it's a long sort of oval shape with just the top handles (no strap) It has the typical zip closure with tassels and when you open it up it has leather dividers in the middle. Does anyone know what this style is called?

If you do...would you get that new one, or the Twiggy in green.

Any thoughts appreciated...:shrugs:

Could it have been the Mid-Afternoon? Was it this one?

balbag-168026d941t4465azp.jpg

I would personally choose the green twiggy. Do you know which green it was?

Could it have been the Mid-Afternoon? Was it this one?

balbag-168026d941t4465azp.jpg

I would personally choose the green twiggy. Do you know which green it was?

YES. That's it..mid-afternoon in black. Thank you for putting a name to the bag!

The twiggy is in a really dark green colour.

I have the spring 2006 City bag in Lilac which I love, but need something for the winter. I love these bags, so roomy and big, yet so light to carry!

I bought the largest size of the Dior gaucho bag in black with brown trim 2 months ago, and I am going to sell it on ebay because it is too heavy to carry. I just end up taking my wallet out and leaving it in the car! What a waste.

I am a Balenciaga girl now!

Thanks again!

I'm loving the Mid-Afternoon right now...so my advice would be that one, though maybe in a brighter color? That blue posted is FANTABULOUS...But the Afternoon can carry work stuff, and I like that it's a shoulder bag. But really, you should just buy the one you think you'll love the most, go from the gut.

Thanks for the input. I am leaning toward the mid-afternoon in black for practicality reasons. Shows less wear and tear once my two year old son gets his hands on it! But I do love the dark green twiggy! The twiggy is on sale for 375.00 (British pounds) the mid-afternoon is full price at 700.00 (pounds. You would think it would make my decison easier, but it doesn't. A Twiggy for that price? Maybe I should buy both!!!!!!!!:confused1: