Brooke Swingpack

mrskb81

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
Does anyone know how much one can fit into a Brooke Op Art Swingpack (#43107)? I'd need to carry

small 4 x 3.5 wallet
camera 4.5 x 3
iTouch
and cell phone.

This swingpack looks like one of the largest I can find???

Last edited:
you should probably be fine to fit that all in there. i took my brooke swingpack to spain to use as a small day bag and i fit my wallet (which is a bit larger than yours, it's the penelope compact clutch), phone, and camera, plus city maps and lip gloss and stuff. it's a pretty great little bag!

you should probably be fine to fit that all in there. i took my brooke swingpack to spain to use as a small day bag and i fit my wallet (which is a bit larger than yours, it's the penelope compact clutch), phone, and camera, plus city maps and lip gloss and stuff. it's a pretty great little bag!

It sounds perfect! I tend to like smaller bags, just not too small to fit all my "necessities". Most swingpacks look too small, but the Brooke seems bigger.

We have had some Brookes like this at our outlet recently! :smile: Good luck on your mission!! :smile:

I have one like this and it holds a lot too, bit bigger then most swingpacks! NMA!
42834 is the item number for the patent ones, and 42835 is the number for the signature ones!
They come in lots of fun colors too and our outlet usually has something in! :smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Coach-Metal...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item1e5a9281c4

We have had some Brookes like this at our outlet recently! :smile: Good luck on your mission!! :smile:

I have one like this and it holds a lot too, bit bigger then most swingpacks! NMA!
42834 is the item number for the patent ones, and 42835 is the number for the signature ones!
They come in lots of fun colors too and our outlet usually has something in! :smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Coach-Metal...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item1e5a9281c4

This one is cool too! Is it as big as the one I'm looking for? The only thing about it is the non-leather strap. I'm not sure how that would hold up. But I do like that front outside pocket. Hmmm:thinking:

Yah..looks a tiny bit bigger to me as I have seen both and own the one with the front pocket! Yes the strap could get dirty if you use it a lot, the black ones usually have a black strap so that could help too!

I measure 9 x 8 x 2" for the front pocket one and the Brooke one looks to measure the same according to listings on eBay, just dosen't have the front pocket, guess I love that pocket on the front for my phone!! :smile:

You're right, the black strap wouldn't get that much wear. I do have a black leather strap on my sig stripe convertible bag that could be used on the right swingpack - maybe - well, now I have choices other than color! You're making this harder, lol!

i have the regular sized brooke bag in the purple op art sateen and it DOES go with just about everything. then again, i am a huge fan of purple so maybe that's just me lol

i have the regular sized brooke bag in the purple op art sateen and it DOES go with just about everything. then again, i am a huge fan of purple so maybe that's just me lol

Most of my bags are black or tan, very neutral. Maybe it's about time to break away, take a breath, and go purple!!!!!!!:yahoo: