Clarisonic Users!

I use my clarisonic once a day (morning) and I exfoliate twice a week, I dont exfoliate after using the clarisonic though. So ill exfoliate in the evening that day..

^which brush are you using? My skin is NOT sensitive and I find the regular brush can be too rough for everyday use.

When I use my clarisonic regularly, I use scrub soooooo much less, since the scrub I use is now $20 a tube and it's the only one I like (been using it since it was $10 damn department store counters constantly raising prices) so this will totally save me that expense over time!

i actually use my scrub with my brush...is that bad? i'll wash my face by hand, rinse, put the scrub on and turn on the brush and rinse it off.

Make sure you're not using any scrubs that have "beads" in them on the brush, the instructions say you can't use bead facial cleaners. I think they might get caught in the mechanism or something.

oh, i didn't even know you're not supposed to use it with scrubs! :sweatdrop::shame:
i don't use a bead scrub but i use the mario badescu almond & honey one so it has a grainy texture...

my skin doesn't seem irritated from doing it

i guess i should probably start using it the right way though!

I use the normal face brush, both morning and night, and I've stopped needing to exfoliate.

Be careful about using a scrub with the clarisonic! This could damage your skin because the clarisonic is already exfoliating...don't want you gals hurting your faces now hehe!