Question for all the RM wearing Mommies out there...

sinyard

O.G.
Apr 13, 2008
Hello RM Mommies!!!

I am having a heck of a time finding the perfect RM bag to use. I have a 6 month old baby and I would like a bag that allows me to have my hands free while I push a stroller.

I have a MAC and I think that will work for quick trips.
I have a Nikki and she is okay, but falls off my shoulder sometimes.
I have a MAB and that is okay to use when I do not have my son with me.
I also have a Devote Tote which I haven't used yet but I think it will work well.

I was thinking of a Rikki bag? Any suggestions or thoughts? I've never seen one IRL.

I guess I am looking for the PERFECT crossbody bag!

I don't like a MAB worn cross body, just gets in the way.

Thank you!!!!

Mommy needs a new bag!!!

Last edited:
I think the rikki or the roadie. I have a roadie and I love it!! It holds quite a bit and works crossbody and has a fun appearance. I have the glazed brown, so it works well in any weather without worry.

Code Blue- thank you for the suggestion. I'm just not a fan of the shape.

Hisgeekygrrrl- I will look up the Roadie now. Do they make a full size and mini rikki?

i'm a 26 yr old mom of 3 (8, 4, 21mths) i use my mac's alot now. but when i use any ofmy satchels i hang them on the stroller. i'm also LOVING my rockers!
i've learned how to travel lightly now. i used to carry EVERYTHING !!!
now it's just my wallet, phone, germ x wipes, makeup , a small monkey pouch of diapers and wipes, and fruit snacks for my son.

i'm a 26 yr old mom of 3 (8, 4, 21mths) i use my mac's alot now. but when i use any ofmy satchels i hang them on the stroller. i'm also LOVING my rockers!
i've learned how to travel lightly now. i used to carry EVERYTHING !!!
now it's just my wallet, phone, germ x wipes, makeup , a small monkey pouch of diapers and wipes, and fruit snacks for my son.

Good ideas! I haven't tried my MAC yet (bought SO Navy Luxe on Bonanzle) but I hope I like it.

I'm thinking of trying a roadie myself. The MAC is too small for me and I tried the mini B but found it to be too boxy.

I think the rikki would work well...just not a fan of it myself because I love the classic nikkis.

^ Yes! Here is what I can stuff in there. Large wallet, paperback book, tissues, iphone, 2 medium pouches with miscellaneous items, 2 zip lock bags of snacks (sandwich size) and some room to spare.