Large Zoe vs Gallery Tote

hoofbeats95

Jan 29, 2010
I'm looking for an all weather bag. I was thinking of possibly trying a patent bag. I like the large zoe and the gallery tote. I know people selling both bags. I'm so torn! I need advice.

I don't have a Zoe but I do have the Gallery tote. I prefer the gallery tote b/c it's easier to get in and out of. (Zoe lovers don't hate me!) :P The Gallery tote is just easier for me.

I'm so unsure about patent. I've heard that the regular leather than tolerate the rain. It's the legacy leather that cannot. I have only two coach bags and both are the legacy leather (an Ali and Gigi). I'm not sure I will like patent in person. I don't know what to do! I don't suppose there is a person that has both bags that could take side by side modeling pics?

I have been caught out in the rain a few different times with my legacy bags and they got wet. They had spots on them for about an hour but, once they dried, the spots completely went away.
The legacy leather is a lot more durable than it get's credit for.

Anyway, for your original question, I'm not a fan of Patent just because, I just don't like how shiny it is, I just don't think I could pull off a patent leather bag but, if you don't have a problem with the way patent leather looks on yourself then, I think it would be a GREAT choice for an all weather bag.

I'm so unsure about patent. I've heard that the regular leather than tolerate the rain. It's the legacy leather that cannot. I have only two coach bags and both are the legacy leather (an Ali and Gigi). I'm not sure I will like patent in person. I don't know what to do! I don't suppose there is a person that has both bags that could take side by side modeling pics?

I like the Gallery Totes, but I love the Zoes!!! I have two medium Zoes and I love them both. The medium Zoe is actually very similar to the Ali as far as size and the way it hangs on the shoulder. I'm not sure about this...the Zoe might be a bit harder to get into than the Gallery Tote because of the zipper, but overall, I find it really easy and convenient to carry. As far as the patent goes, it is so great for rainy days! If you are not crazy about super shiny patent, I think some of the crinkle patents have a slightly more subdued shine...not so slick and shiny as regular patent.

I remember seeing the black patent gallery tote at my outlet and loved it. I didn't end up buying it because I didn't think it would be big enough for me. But now I regret it! It is a great style that is really easy to get in and out of - I love tote styles. If it rests comfortably on your shoulder I would vote Gallery!!

Yes, the gallery tote will fit over the shoulder. It is a great bag! =D

I have these pictures that I photoshopped. As you can see, I did not make my bed for the pictures :shame:

IMG_5410-1.jpg

IMG_5411.jpg

And I love this one.

attachment.php

Last edited: