Lady Dior East/West Bag

Dazzle

shopaholic(bags&shoes)
Jul 12, 2006
i love this bag!! what do u think about this bag!!??:love: :love:

NMV8857_mn.jpg
Price:$1,430.00

i love it. they've an updated version of it which the cannage quilting is of little perforated dots that are pink in colour. you should definitely have a look at the new one. i was kicking myself for getting this old(er) version when i saw the new version of it.

i've included a photo of the new version but in a long wallet/clutch form. i don't have the actual pictures of the new version in the east/west, unfortunately.

Attachments

• lady dior wristlet black.jpg
    lady dior wristlet black.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 664
i love it. they've an updated version of it which the cannage quilting is of little perforated dots that are pink in colour. you should definitely have a look at the new one. i was kicking myself for getting this old(er) version when i saw the new version of it.

i've included a photo of the new version but in a long wallet/clutch form. i don't have the actual pictures of the new version in the east/west, unfortunately.

I think your old one looks much better than this perforated one! I do like this new version, but the classic quilted design on the East/West bag makes it super classy! At least the quilted design is guaranteed to be in style forever!

I think your old one looks much better than this perforated one! I do like this new version, but the classic quilted design on the East/West bag makes it super classy! At least the quilted design is guaranteed to be in style forever!

:yes::yes:
too true, as much as i am loving my first new chanel right now, my heart remains with dior's cannage quilting - it's just so much more interesting! :love: no offence to the chanel lovers out there.

A bit late, but I have this one in the peachy creamish color & it is a great bag. The Bag holds more than I expected it too & it is really comfy to wear on your shoulder if need be. The structure makes it seem larger & hold more w/o bulging so if you are still debating I say it's a winner.

I'm kind of late on this but is this bag even still available? I went into a local boutique and the salesperson said she hasn't even heard of it(?) and it might be an item sold outside the U.S? I heard from a friend it might be an on-line only bag? Is that true or is she just lying?

I love the simple and thinner handles. :heart: