Tiger print veneta owners please come help!

Riahnna

O.G.
Oct 27, 2007
I need your help deciding whether I should go for this bag.
I love the style of veneta and the tiger print is one of the most unique and beautiful once I've seen. But I have some concerns before I take the plunge.
Does this bag hold up well? Does the print come off over time by rubbing against clothing? Does it get color(dye) transfer since it's relatively a light colored bag?

Thank you all ladies please give me your 2 cents :biggrin:

I have the large size and haven't had any problems with color transfer from clothes or the color coming off of the bag. That being said, I rotate my bags frequently so I never use them for more than a week straight.

I love it mine!

I also have a large and only carry it during the summer months when I typically wear stone/khaki colored pants and white T's. It's too hot here for jeans in the summer so I haven't had to deal with color transfer. It's a fun bag....go for it!

hi there! i have the medium tiger print veneta and YES! the print is absolutely gorgeous... especially the snakeskin trim on the edge. :love: I haven't experienced any rubbing off of the print from contact with clothing so I think u should be fine. I usually dont carry my tiger veneta with jeans for fear of color transfer so I cannot say if it has happened. hth!!! :biggrin:

I have the large size and haven't had any problems with color transfer from clothes or the color coming off of the bag. That being said, I rotate my bags frequently so I never use them for more than a week straight.

I love it mine!

Ditto! Mine's a maxi. I do wear it with jeans but as mentioned before in another thread I try not to let to "rub really hard against my pants". :nuts:

Go for it. What size are you looking at?

I ordered the medium from Bluefly and it was delivered today. Just opend the box and I'm in love. The print is beautiful and the leather is so soft.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Time for a reveal!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Boy, I'm inspired. If it wasn't going to be raining tomorrow I'd pull out my maxi.
Congrats and we'll be waiting for your reveal and modeling pics. :tup:

I ordered the medium from Bluefly and it was delivered today. Just opend the box and I'm in love. The print is beautiful and the leather is so soft.

woohoo! we are bag twins! :woohoo: congrats on your purchase!!! modelling pictures please? don't you just love how beautiful the print is and it is not at all tacky. :love: i shall bring my tiger veneta out when it stops raining... :P

Hi, I have a maxi tiger veneta. Gosh, it's my favorite. I can endlessly put anything inside and holds very well without me worrying about the weight. I used to have the large but my firend exchanged it for the maxi. Maxi is the better size for me. I don't have problems with color transfer, fading or stains. It's a resistant bag.

I have a large n it's been Pretty stain resistant for such a light colored bag. Ok I haven't used it very much but still I don't see any dark stains on the handle at all after more than a year.

Frankly though, I've been struggling whether to sell it cos I find the leather a little stiffer than regular nappa n I can only use it if I wear something plain or else it'll clash with the prints. But then everytime I take her out n think of selling her I just can't... But I still keep thinking after such a long time so I wonder if she wasn't really meant for me... I've never had such a sense of detachment from the start with my other bags- it's kinda like I never got attached to her. Yet I see she's so unusual with the snake trim n all. Anyone else has trouble "bonding" with any of your bags?? I love the grape tournabuoni n wonder if I should sell my Tiger n get one of those ...

Sorry I started answering query but ended up hijacking your thread to ramble on about my struggle with my bag... I'm thinking of bringing down to a shop today to leave it there to see if anyone fancies her... Arggh... Let's see if I actually can bring myself to do it ...