Romance of the Birkins... (warning graphic picture)

Oooh, the two beaver fans meeting up.

Sounds like good fun.

Was the photo pre or post hot monkey love? That's some exhausted Birkin you have there.

It was post monkey love. Can't you tell Japster red birkin was weak in the knees that's why it was slouching? My gold birkin did a job on Japster's red birkin.

It was post monkey love. Can't you tell Japster red birkin was weak in the knees that's why it was slouching? My gold birkin did a job on Japster's red birkin.

:lol: LMAO!!! So when are you takin' dh to see the beaver coat?

I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised by C. She seems reserved online & quiet, but she's bubbly, talkative & very friendly. Plus she got to meet up with one of my idols: HermesGroupie, last week in NYC!

Love the bags!! It's really nice to hear people becoming friends over this forum. It's like a really nice place to meet people who share the same passion as you.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:
Japster's birkin looked so totally gone, I thought reddie was the one who'd been doing all the work!!

Glad you guys had such a great time, and oooh, you got to meet HG. :nuts:

When does the DH get a beaver viewing?

You guys are so funny!! I'm so glad you were able to meet and spend time together. I went to the PF meet-up in King of Prussia a couple of months ago and had so much fun! I love meeting PF'ers! None of my friends get my handbag addiction and it was so nice to shop with other people who weren't freaking out over handbag prices! My friends and family think 10 bucks is plenty to spend on a bag:wtf:

You guys are really funny! But :back2topic: it's interesting to see how much more slouchy t.clémence is than togo. Very interesting for two leathers that are usually so difficult to distinguish one from the other