Do you love Maggie??

Nov 4, 2008
I am considering the large Maggie but unsure if it suits a tall plus sized woman, heard about people having the straps fall off their shoulder and being uncomfortable. I recently tried the Large signature one on in Dillards and it seemed like it would be fine on me but I was looking for feedback on other ladies her and any modeling pictures would be great!! TIA ;)

I love my Maggie!!!! I am only about 5'5" and lets just say a little fluffy and it wears well. I have never had a problem with the shoulder strap falling off, but I just make sure I put one strap over the other on my shoulder (sorta crossing them I guess). I have the leather one in Mahogany.

I love my Maggie!!!! I am only about 5'5" and lets just say a little fluffy and it wears well. I have never had a problem with the shoulder strap falling off, but I just make sure I put one strap over the other on my shoulder (sorta crossing them I guess). I have the leather one in Mahogany.

ohh!! is it easy to get into and out of when you need to get something out of your bag like your wallet in a check out line or something?

do you happen to have any pictures of your lovely maggie? thanks so much

My Maggie is amazing and I am not having ANY issues with the straps. I have that issue with the Parker Satchel and criss cross them. I have no issues with getting my stuff in and out either.

I love, love, love my Maggies. I'm 5'2" and have a medium and large one. The only time I have a problem with either of them falling off my shoulder is when I wear a very thick coat. Otherwise they are perfect!

I am considering the large Maggie but unsure if it suits a tall plus sized woman, heard about people having the straps fall off their shoulder and being uncomfortable. I recently tried the Large signature one on in Dillards and it seemed like it would be fine on me but I was looking for feedback on other ladies her and any modeling pictures would be great!! TIA ;)
I am 5'5" and love and I do mean LOVE mine!! But I do love large bags.
I have the grey and the cinnamon!!

HI,
The only difference between the small and large Maggie is the Bag size! The drop size on the handle is the same! 9 inches! I researched this when I was looking at the Cobalt Patent Maggie! I ended up getting the small one!

Hope this helps!

Lynne :biggrin:

go for it. i dont own a maggie yet, but i plan to get the floral embroidered one. i think they are great bags, in fact i would say maggie, by far, has been one of the more popular styles selling at macy's. we've sold a lot of maggies.

This is me with the Annie. From what I have read it is the same size as the large Maggie? I'm about 5'6" for reference.

2010-02-19103443.jpg